Caution- Video by TSU Kappas

TSUalum05

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNaCwKxRPLA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNaCwKxRPLA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

it was funny 2 me.

im sure if it was talkin about the Kappas it would have been more LOL's than crying on this thread.

it was just a joke mannnn..calm down

it was funny 2 me.

im sure if it was talkin about the Kappas it would have been more LOL's than crying on this thread.

it was just a joke mannnn..calm down

NOPE.

I didnt like when the Iotas from SMS did that video about the Kappas. Time and Energy wasted on tearing down when we should be building up.

Plain Foolishness.

yeah righttttt!!!!! u be straddlin the fence on stuff mayne

REAL TALK.

Dissing other Frat like that is not cool. It was pretty much a waste of time and energy. They could have created a skit on how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases or talk about Bone Marrow transplants.

but I Digress

Just some stuff I've been thinking about:

So you're saying I can raise my child to attend an Institution of Higher learning where he has the opportunity to become a "Gangsta" Nupe?

Cant he just stay at home become a blood and get more respect?

We're all the actors Kappas (that we're not women)?

Why should one join a social Fraternity or Sorority again? To put another organization of the same type down, throw parties, step? Dang! I just know I'm forgetting something.....

REAL TALK.

Dissing other Frat like that is not cool. It was pretty much a waste of time and energy. They could have created a skit on how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases or talk about Bone Marrow transplants.

but I Digress

Or how spending money foolishly can catch up with you before you turn 25 or a skit about having bad credit aint funny when you trying to land a job.

The video was showed at a stepshow in Houston last spring. Instead of the chapter stepping, they showed this video. It was HILARIOUS!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump::jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Look I am not a fan of the diss videos, but that que part and that phat dude as president were funny as hell!! I am still LOL at that.

What about the fema checks.....gone!!

The same chapter produced a similar video for homecoming in 2005. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with stepping but I was wiping away tears from laughter at the Que and Sigma parts. I thought the Alpha part was disrespectful though...

I mean all the parts were DISRESPECTFUL, the ALPHA part JUST WASNT FUNNY!

But man that QUE part had me ROLLIN, specially when they did that pose before they did the speech...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Back