Cartel, Mafia help me out here...

BgJag

Jaguar Nation
If I were in trouble with the law, I'll call a lawyer.
If I was sick, I'll visit my doctor.
If I was lacking in faith, I'll talk with my pastor.
Needless to say I don't have any of the above problems.

I have a commitment the weekend of Oct 13-14. This is the weekend of the SU vs JSU football game and also the Missi-ssi-ppi State Fair. I sure don't want to miss either of these great events. I need some expert advice in excuses or reasons to get out of my commitment.

Can ya'll help a brother out? :confused: :idea:

If SU has a game the prior week, simply say you went to the game and

1.) got shot
2.) on your way home, you had an accident because your brake lines were cut
3.) you went into a porto-potty and caught something contageous.

All of those are believable.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TP, spoken like a true mafioso.
Seriouly, don't look like I'll be able to make it this year.

Or come up with something we'd really believe...you know say you went to see your gynecologist!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

maaaaaaaaaann, you are so sad. Nobody on this board gives a rat a$$ about your private life. That's all you have to talk about. Real men are on here trying to talk sports and smack and you bring up these lame comments. SMH
Go to small talk, sweet is waiting on you over >>>>>>>>>>>>

Will someone from the Cartel co-sign for this it?

Kenn come get your whatever.

At ease soljah...it was only a joke!

You jarheads are so dayum sensitive...hell go bomb a village or something!

Bg,

I feel for you man. I'd miss a date with Halle Berry before I'd miss that game.

Well....... maybe not. It would depend on how "friendly" she promise to be after the date.
;)

Simple, honor your commitments, and then focus on the main event the following week. Icon Gram will have to restore the pride of boot as always.

Tell you boss that you have a funeral to go to. Tell him that your school died and that they are being burried in Jackson,MS!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Battle Cat
Tell you boss that you have a funeral to go to. Tell him that your school died and that they are being burried in Jackson,MS!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

That has much truth to it. If they hadn't died by Oct. 13, they will get killed and buried. Either way on that night, SU is dead.

Rest in peace.:(

Weeping Wanda send help.

Dude,

Come on Bg...man I was looking forward to hosting you and your family.....this aint fair. I mean we had so much fun last year. Byron about to cry and all.....what is we gone do. If you dont come, I will never forgive you (for what its worth).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
BgJag, as a former marine,

Why not attend the Football game on the 13 and the fair on the 14th.

Sounds like you are in the Navy.

Originally posted by MightyDog
BgJag, as a former marine,

Why not attend the Football game on the 13 and the fair on the 14th.

Sounds like you are in the Navy.

MD, seem to me you might have been a grunt. So let me give you a 5 paragraph order.
1. I have a commitment here in New Orleans.
2. The commitment covers the whole weekend.
3. I can't be in Jackson if I gotta be here.
4. The thread is about excuses and reasons, something that certain posters on this board are experts at. Should have included you and the best 500 team in all of football, but that is not an excuse...that's s_ _.
5. Finally, I hope you don't think that I really wanted to go to the Mississippi State Fair.

carry on devil dog!:)

BgJag, you sure took a load off my mind, because I could not believe you would pass up a great ball game to attend the Miss Stae Fair.

I understand the Ham and egg commitment.

Yes I was a member of the real Army and not the Mini Army. :D

Back