Cardi B FORCES Miami Nightclub To 'Let Black Woman In' . . . New Political Movement!

For the life of me I do not understand why we crave being around white folks so much we force ourselves on them. HELP ME LAWD TO UNDERSTAND!
I'm always amazed when I hear black people say they only feel safe around white people. I'm like dam you need to look in the mirror and evaluate yourself. I know plenty of black people who don't like trouble, don't like to fight and have a good time without confusion. It really ain't that hard to find them. In fact most black people don't smoke nor drink. I'm just saying. 😂

We need the couches. We were made what we are and we will have to be unmade then remade in the image of our original maker. Understand this, we have gone from being the original people of this planet, the originators of civilization, to what we are now.

For the life of me I do not understand why we crave being around white folks so much we force ourselves on them. HELP ME LAWD TO UNDERSTAND!

This is what happens when you constantly give a platform to showcase ONE SIDE of a race to the world. What is WORST it's some of US who are doing it to fit narratives.

And if this club has a rep for being TOXIC to black women don't perform there.

Or better yet find out WHY. Do the dark skinned women cause too many drama like fighting? Don't tip? Why would that set of black women be singled out.

Has to be a reason.

She's using the power that comes with being who she is - gotta applaud her for that...

And she helped the sistas who were in line....

AND I don't trust anything with that racist culture vulture plant Cardi B (who should be in prison) attached to it

Okay, if they have a history of not admitting black women. Why would you still sit in line?

Sometimes, we ask people to treat us better and etc. But, how can they; if we don't start with ourselves?

It's not really about being around white folks. Clubs like this have people of all types inside, they just make it harder for black women to get in because the high dollar people deem them to be less desirable, black dudes with bread included. They just want to be able to do the same shit everyone else is able to do without being discriminated against. Nothing wrong with that. They do the same thing to black women that don't look up to standard at BLACK clubs lol.

It's not really about being around white folks. Clubs like this have people of all types inside, they just make it harder for black women to get in because the high dollar people deem them to be less desirable, black dudes with bread included. They just want to be able to do the same shit everyone else is able to do without being discriminated against. Nothing wrong with that. They do the same thing to black women that don't look up to standard at BLACK clubs lol.
This is true. Some of them Miami clubs will treat you quick if they think you broke. I remember damn near having to bribe a doorman to get some of my boys from back home in LIV one night.

Back