Can we Have a Thread Just for Alcorn’s Golden Girls

Those young ladies, and the adults charged with their care and sponsorship, should be reminded regularly that the co-ed's selection and participation were based on their talents as best representing their university, and not on the basis of their sexual proclivities. Lets be honest, it should not be about sex, but about repping their university in the most favorable light possible. Other dance troupes, the nasty sexual moves extricated, have achieved glowing success without them.

Those young ladies, and the adults charged with their care and sponsorship, should be reminded regularly that the co-ed's selection and participation were based on their talents as best representing their university, and not on the basis of their sexual proclivities. Lets be honest, it should not be about sex, but about repping their university in the most favorable light possible. Other dance troupes, the nasty sexual moves extricated, have achieved glowing success without them.
I agree man. I'm a huge fan of the Dancing Dolls. Gorgeous girls that keep in classy in every single routine. Other dance troupes have turned into p-valley routines.

It’s something bout them Mississippi girls!

I remember as a student at Bama State one year when the SWAC volleyball tournament was held on our campus. JSU & Alcorn’s players were country thick and fine as hell!

Had me thinking about transferring to a school in the Sip

The commentary here is amazing because they are probably the only progressive/liberal thing on the campus of Alcorn State University. Alcorn is one of the most conservative traditional schools in the SWAC, which is why I don't mind the GG style. I remember when I was in school, the campus literally had a boys and girls side and those dorms were on completely opposite sides of the campus. We had to 'bust loops' to go visit girls. I'm talking, the late 90s early 2000s. 😄 😄

The World Renowned Golden Girls will always be a lightening rod because of their risqué style, ever since their inception they have been so. I don't see that changing.

View: https://youtu.be/a3WMA3feZPQ?si=ytxJrQyW7dVuVkHb

Last edited:

Back