Can some please help me????

JAG03

Can some please tell me:

What's the difference between a FREAK and a HO Cake??

This is a deep subject between me and my boys.......

Here's what I think:

Freak:
Loves sex....she knows it and aint afraid to tell nobody and Tom, Dick and Harry know she's a freak....., but she has to be coerced

HO Cake:
Loves sex, easy to get ....... she knows it and but "hides" the fact from Tom, Dick, Harry and everybody else until she's busted...

Freak:
Does everything under the sun and is proud of it, but only to one person (if she's a good one). But has to be seduced, sometimes..

Ho Cake:

Does everything under the sun with anyone and tries to hide it , but can't once she heats up, it's ova' dog. Will tell you she only does this to you and you only.......

Please comment....... I'm looking to plead my case and I want to make sure I'm not the only one thinking this way!!!

NN .... SUGE..... DNICE........SOG.......

Don't let them fool ya....OH NO!!!

Freak: Will do everything under the sun....but usually "fronts" about only doing those things with her one special friend(yea right) You have to keep your eyes open with freaks. It can be really easy to date an "undercover" freak. The minute you piss her off, she'll be "freaking" with the next man. Ask me how I know...:)

Ho Cake: Ho cakes have no shame. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...you know the rest. For instance: There were hundreds of ho cakes at the State Fair classic this past weekend. They have no shame in their attire. They will tell you that they are "BOUT IT" You usually see at least 2 men/women freaking them on the dance floor. If a ho cake were to enter a room(or website), at least 5 men would attest to "TAKING A BITE OUT OF THE CAKE"

My opinion...

STAY NASTY!!!

NN.......

Now that's why we're cool bruh, except when it come to GSU vs SU....

You keep it real MAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!

I lot of people are afraid to post on this hea subject...thanks !

03, IMHO there's no big difference at all. To me all women have that in them, and they will all tell you, "I don't do this with everybody."

All of them are more than capable of being either, or, and some of them will only do it with the man their with, so they're not lying in that aspect of it. It's just that some are more more open about their sexuallity than the other, but if you catch a woman under the right circumstances, they will surcumb to your wishes, and blow your mind.

In my experiences, I've seen the quiet ones, let you know how really loud they are, I've seen the obvious one's let you think they're not, and hit me with aforementioned statement, I've seen the good Christian girl, leave the bible at the church, and I've the one's that do it, but not on the first date, (like it really matters).

So you're asking the wrong person, to clariy a freak from a ho cake, but if I had to put a spin on it:

Freaks: Are happy being freaks, they just don't want you to think they are.

Ho Cakes: Know that they are cakes, and they know everybody knows, but don't want to be treated as such, (at least not in public).

Just my opinion.

NICE

NICE

NN and Jag 03:

I concur with both assessments, but we can't leave out this little tidbit that seems to be universal..

Most HO Cakes:

Don't think that they are HO Cakes...

Won't admit that they are HO Cakes...

Are usually quick to call other women HO Cakes, when they are doing the exact same thing...

There is nothing wrong with freaks. You can appreciate what a freak does. :D

HO cakes try to play the innocent role, as if their slate is clean because they've moved on to another brotha the next day.:emlaugh:

Freaks quite often "keep it real", but HO cakes claim to be the most sophisticated and lady-like.

One of the most confusing HO-esqe aspects is when a HO Cake will do Charlie, Marvin, Lil' Man, and Jon-Jon when not even liking them one bit, but as soon as Sylvester comes along (somebody she actually likes), she doesn't give him any! :xeye:

WHAT IS THAT???? :emlaugh:

Thanks Dnice

Truer words have never been spoken by another PIMP...
besides me of course!!!:emlaugh:

Ntelkt....

You really have amazed me with your candid and forthright statement......

I have to write what you said down...it's inspirational!

Ho Cakes and Freaks...will they ever learn??

Now THIS is a topic worthy of discussing !!!!

One of the most confusing HO-esqe aspects is when a HO Cake will do Charlie, Marvin, Lil' Man, and Jon-Jon when not even liking them one bit, but as soon as Sylvester comes along (somebody she actually likes), she doesn't give him any!

WHAT IS THAT????

Gentlemen, this commentary is extraordinary !!! Superb !!!

Out of all of the perplexing characteristics that HO Cakes exhibit, this one defies all knowledge !! I mean it's HOriffic in it's randomness. I mean, is it Charlie's teeth, Marvin's sideburns, Lil' Man ability to count to 100 by 5's ???

Maybe it's a DNA thang :confused:

Ho Kake?

Man i don't know what a Ho Kake is.....but i know what a Hoe is!!

And Hoe and freaks fall into the same pot of gumbo if you ask me. There isn't much difference. I guess I would have to agree with the concept that Hoes are proud of who they are...they will tell you .."I'm a chicken box hoe"(as I was recently informed by a hoe) or variations on this issue. Hoes will tell you up front that they are giving you the skins based solely on your car, money, looks, etc...........A hoe is a Hoe and proud of it! I love hoes!

Freaks..try to hide being hoes. But they are still hoes. they try to trick you into thinking they are "good girls" by dressing nice, and thangs like that, sometimes. They try to make you think they are not really hoes, by using mind games by asking you how many people you have slept with. Like it really matters.......They try to use that "I've never done this before" or "I don't normally do this" when they could suck chrome off a bumper. And usually they are the main ones co-signing with you about so and so being a big hoe.

So basically. All hoes are freaks, and all freaks are hoes! There is really no debate........

It's a hoe wide world, that we living in....

....Not all just some, you hoe who you are!

Hmmmm

So Suge........'

If what you are sayin' is correct, then Hoes are really freaks and freaks are really hoes???? Now I'm confused:( Maaaannnn, this is gettin' good!!!

But I think it's sinkin' in!! :idea:

You are getting it

Yes in the world of Suge, hoes and Freaks are basicaly the same. they do the same hoe-ish stuff, and they will hit you and your hoe-ld crew. But the difference is, a hoe will be proud of how yall knocked her down. A freak will want you to keep it on the downlow, because she will say "she doesn't do things like screw more than one guy at a time, but it was the dranks, etc." Basically, as I said earlier. I love me some hoes, but it is a special treat when you find a good freak!

But hoes and freaks come in all walks of life.....

I know a freak who is a pediatrician. I police officer hoe. A hoe bunch of school teaching hoes and freaks, a preacher's daughter hoe, a few preachers daughter freak, project hoes, hooters hoes, Hoe-stess at a $50 a plate restaraunt(if her boss only knew, hell he probably does), a nurse hoe, actress freaks, and we all know about the greak hoes(they come in all ages too, I know a 45 year old greek hoe, who is a proff. at the local JC :D)......all walks of life.

On that note.......

then what is a Freak Hoe , you know the freak hoes that make their knees touch their elbows.

men_ani.gif

Re: On that note.......

Originally posted by Crazier Jag
then what is a Freak Hoe , you know the freak hoes that make their knees touch their elbows.

men_ani.gif

How exactly does proficiency in that position render one a FREAK HOE??

Re: Re: On that note.......

Originally posted by Vinita

How exactly does proficiency in that position render one a FREAK HOE??

I'm looking for clarification from some of the other panel(Council of FREAK/HOE Relations) members as well.

browsmiley.gif

Back