Calorie Burning targets

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
Do you set a target each time you workout. I have been doing this for the past few months. Overall, I aim to burn a minimum of 1000 calories each time I hit the gym. I usually hit about 900 from the elliptical and the rest during weightlifting or abs.

I have a great app (CardioTrainer) that calculates all that for me... Great free app for android phones...

Nope, I just workout...I try to watch how I eat and get in an adequate amount of exercise each week...I figure between those two things and having regular doctor check-ups, I should be pretty healthy.

Do you set a target each time you workout. I have been doing this for the past few months. Overall, I aim to burn a minimum of 1000 calories each time I hit the gym. I usually hit about 900 from the elliptical and the rest during weightlifting or abs.

Dude, how long you working out to get these numbers? :xeye:

Dude, how long you working out to get these numbers? :xeye:

I Normally hit 900 in 45 minutes on the ellipitical. I do the hill intervals workout with the resistance on the highest level. I don't really calculate after that but I figure between Abs and weights, I burn another 100 atleast somewhere

On days I don't lift, I do cardio for 45minutes and and abs for 15.

Days I do lift, I do 45 minutes of cardio, 10 for abs and about 40 for weights. So about 1 hr on Tuesday and Thursday, and about 95 minutes on Mon Wed Fri. and/or Saturdays. My goal is to do six days a week but I always seem to miss a day. I got 7 more lbs till I get back down to my football weight.. :lecture: I may even hit a beach this summer..:clap:

Back