CALLING ALL JSUckas

BISON-2K1

where you at big timers oh let me guess yall #1 stunnin in the dirty dirty.Well bring that tigger azz so we can Buffalo stomp you and set the tone for your season against the MEAC.Oh yeah SUckas if you wanna put your nose in this then we got something for dat azz too it's called scoreboard so whenever you wanna lose to someone other than Nicholls State and FAMU give us a call and we'll be glad to lay the smack down. Yall hiding so I'm coming to your side of town.Don't bring the noise bring the ruckus.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by BISON-2K1
where you at big timers oh let me guess yall #1 stunnin in the dirty dirty.Well bring that tigger azz so we can Buffalo stomp you and set the tone for your season against the MEAC.Oh yeah SUckas if you wanna put your nose in this then we got something for dat azz too it's called scoreboard so whenever you wanna lose to someone other than Nicholls State and FAMU give us a call and we'll be glad to lay the smack down. Yall hiding so I'm coming to your side of town.Don't bring the noise bring the ruckus.

Bg

You dont understand..this is typical MEAC top of the line Smack.

This is sad

Being the bystander that I am.........

Kool-Aid, I think that was the case.

Anybody know what the end result of that contest was?

Bison reminds me of that boy looking sadly throught the window while the grown-ups are having a party inside. He wants to join in the fun, but he's just not good enough to get in the door.

Well Jsuckas since you won't come out to play I'll just have to come to your side of the tracks.Why is a sorry SIAC outcast like AA&M talkin **** and the only party over here is a pity party celebrating all of the SWAC's postseason success.Hampton made yall losers not wanna play in the Heritage Bowl anymore cause the whole nation saw who runs BCF.

What does Hampton have to do with the fact that JSU has been dragging you up and down the field for the past 5 years. Please explain

Bison, you guys must have the dumbest AD in the BCF! Once again JSU has pimped your arse back to Chicago for another Labor day beat down! 1-3 against JSU in the last 4 years should tell you something! You ain't nothing but JSU's Bytch!! So bend over, and touch your toes,and shake what cha daddy made ya!!

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh
OKAY

When will this end ...
Perhaps a friendly timeline will express our feelings about HOWARD. Now you can all see why JSU is frightened of the MEAC power, BISONS :

1999 You came back to Jackson ... We beat that arse
2000 We met you in Chicago ... We beat that arse

2001 We go back to Chicago ... Only to beat that arse AGAIN

HOWARD U. get a life
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back