Caller Tones

i guess white folk ghetto too, cause i just heard a country western caller tone from another claimant. :lmao:

this is cracking me up!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL....I won't do the call-tones (I think that's what they are called). When yuou call me, all you will hear is a conventional ring, or that white Nextel heffa telling you to hold while they locate me. Now when you call, I might hear anything from Ay Bay Bay to Richard Pryor.

LOL....I won't do the call-tones (I think that's what they are called). When yuou call me, all you will hear is a conventional ring, or that white Nextel heffa telling you to hold while they locate me. Now when you call, I might hear anything from Ay Bay Bay to Richard Pryor.

i hate that, just let the damn phone ring. :lol:

i guess white folk ghetto too, cause i just heard a country western caller tone from another claimant. :lmao:

this is cracking me up!!!

My caller hears regular ring tones....but I hear Beyonce singing..."Let me see ya work it out!...."

Now-a-days my phone is off all day due to the building I work in so I only hear it after work at 3:30 or on the weekends. Also, I turn my phone off or on silent when I am in a place of business. church or a play!

No, I don't have them I'm to cheap. I like to hear certain ones on other people phone though.

Ghetto?

Nall I'own thank "Ray-Ray" and "Tat-Tat Tatted'up Taquisha" thought of something like this; and sold the idea to cell phone companies. LOL

T-Mobile have Caller tunes, I just aint got it. Some can be funny, but its cool to me.

"Snake"

Sonny, you can set it up to address whomever you like.

Are we talking about ring tones: when you call someone instead of rings you hear music. If so I am not for that. Unless you know who is calling you (speciffically not your job or potential employer) then you cool.

But I am in recruiting and I do not even schedule phone screenings if someone has a call tone on their phone. I just "X"d this young lady in Las Vegas for having "Unbrella/Cinderella" on her call tone.
I have one position to fill and it wont be her. I "X"'d one of my Frat brothers per at the end of his message he put "ROO-Dawgs". :xeye:

Are we talking about ring tones: when you call someone instead of rings you hear music. If so I am not for that. Unless you know who is calling you (speciffically not your job or potential employer) then you cool.

But I am in recruiting and I do not even schedule phone screenings if someone has a call tone on their phone. I just "X"d this young lady in Las Vegas for having "Unbrella/Cinderella" on her call tone.
I have one position to fill and it wont be her. I "X"'d one of my Frat brothers per at the end of his message he put "ROO-Dawgs". :xeye:

yeah, i mean i hear you. i was just explaining that you can set it to, for example only play for your address book or certain people, or only between certain hours. i don't have em on my phone either. but they do give you those options.

now it's obvious those folk i was calling have their entire incoming set to hear music, they don't know me. :emlaugh:

yeah, i mean i hear you. i was just explaining that you can set it to, for example only play for your address book or certain people, or only between certain hours. i don't have em on my phone either. but they do give you those options.

now it's obvious those folk i was calling have their entire incoming set to hear music, they don't know me. :emlaugh:

I just dont know who is call me so I just make sure it is on ring, not the music.

I have ring tones for when certain people call.
Ladies - Foxy Lady (Jimmy Hendrix) or 1 thing (Amerie)
Deltas - To be Real
Bruhz - Atomic Dogg (George Clinton)
CoWorkers - For the love of Money (Isely bro.)
Family - Family Affair (Sly & the Family Stone)
Private Numbers: Get Out (Jo JO)
Best Friend - Im talking to you (TI)
Band Friends - Fierce (UAPB)
Everyone else - I aint heard of Dat (Jay-Z & Slim Thug)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Team that's messed up! How are you going to X the bruhs?:lol: You know how the bruhs do!

A ringtone is what plays for you when someone calls you.
A calltone is what plays for someone when they call you in lieu of a ringing sound.

Cool, thanks for the clarification! I do know people that have calltones. I think it's funny when I call them and I hear the music playing.

i was only kidding. :kiss: and that's fine, neither do i, i just thought it was funny cause you didn't know.

Sonny, you can set it up to address whomever you like.

i put the topic up because most of my claimant's are white or hispanic, i fell out when i heard TPain singing cause i don't usually run into that.

It's all good baby doll. I learned something new today. Never new what a calltone was until you created this thread. :tup: I have had a cell phone for quite some time now, but I never get all the bells and whistles.

I got one. Got to Give it Up by Marvin Gaye.

It can be my homegirl or my boss, they's gone hear some Marvin Gaye. Anyone who takes issue with it can feel free to stop tying up my line with their calls. :nod:
Ghetto azz!!! Don't be mad. We still love you, boo. :kiss:

First time I ran up on one of those rings, I thought the call went straight to voice mail. So, I was talking about them having a song in their voice mail, when they answered. I then thought they just caught it while it was in voice mail. Next time I called, I knew something was up after they answered. I had to ask 'em about that ring.

Back