Buzzing sound?

Olde Hornet

I am randomly getting this bee buzzing sound when I am on this site. Is anyone else getting this sound? I have placed the mute on my pc when i am on this site - its very annonying.

Olde Hornet said:
I am randomly getting this bee buzzing sound when I am on this site. Is anyone else getting this sound? I have placed the mute on my pc when i am on this site - its very annonying.
:lmao: :lmao: :goof: :headphone :lmao: :goof: :headphone :lmao: :lmao:
Scroll down

The first couple of times I heard it I was like WTH is that sound, but then I discovered it was one of the banner ads.

cat daddy said:
I hear it with both IE and Firefox.

Really? On some websites I've heard talking through some of the banner ads. I've never heard that buzzing that you all are speaking of on this site or any other site.

silentrage said:
I've never heard that buzzing that you all are speaking of on this site or any other site.
Then you are blessed because as I'm typing there's a frog down there croaking or hissing or gurgling.... :)

:lol: @ Olde Hornet....

It got me at first until I scrolled down.

There is this site that I go to that has a guy that is dressed in a doctor's lab coat who actually walks out of the bottom corner of my screen....talks for about a minute about health.....and walks off. It is soooooo annoying! :kaioken:

Mute is easy, but not when you want to listen to your Yahoo Radio or AOL Radio...so imagine hearing your favorite band or singer...

Picture this

Alicia Keyes

"Some people want it all....but I don't Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nothing at all....Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

J4J said:
Mute is easy, but not when you want to listen to your Yahoo Radio or AOL Radio...so imagine hearing your favorite band or singer...

Picture this

Alicia Keyes

"Some people want it all....but I don't Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nothing at all....Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

True - I have adapted - I plan my visit to this site when I am not listening to anything on my PC.

Olde Hornet said:
True - I have adapted - I plan my visit to this site when I am not listening to anything on my PC.

Well, you have to. I don't visit for long periods like I used to. In and out.

I thought it was my comp.

I was like ...........WTF is that noise.

Sound like flies and sh@t.

cat daddy said:
OK, now this morning I'm hearing the camera snapping a picture.
I heard that too. It was call shoot the PAPARAZZI. So I scrolled and starting shooting Brad Pitt instead of the PAPARAZZI.

I also heard a Fire Truck.

Whew!

I too thought it was just my pc, and then I thought it was someone from ASU!
But, thanks to all of you, I have been enlightened.

Thanks,
Buuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Back