Buy My Book?

LaMont

I and three others are just now putting the finishing touches to our book titled, "A Comprehensive Guide to HBCU Graduate and First Professional Degree Programs." We are in negotiations with Peterson's to purchase the rights to the book and hope to have it published by the spring. In the book, we cover every HBCU graduate program, their costs, the kinds of test scores needed, the main contact person, whether there is on campus housing, funding and any other issue that is pertinent to pursuing your post bachelorate education at an HBCU. Also, we have not only organized the book by school but also by academic discipline. To our knowledge, this book will be a first of its kind and will highlight the major graduate growth that is occuring at HBCUs across the nation.

Do you think you would be interested in this book?

LaMont

BTW - Did you know that there are 6 HBCU Law Schools?

Howard University
University of the District of Columbia
Texas Southern University
North Carolina Central University
Southern University
Florida A&M University

Quiz - How many HBCU medical schools are there?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Miles?

Are you sure that Miles has a law school? Several HBCUs have working relationships with other law schools, however, this book covers all post BA/BS education at HBCUs. Can you verify that?

LaMont

Yes Miles has a law school. I have Three freinds who graduated from their, Stillman also has a law school. I will check with them to see if they are from working relationships with other law schools.

Thank you

I can't believe I missed that one. I will get to researching this as soon as possible. And yes, I believe the book will serve a lot of people well. I think the book will serve to increase applications to HBCU graduate programs (from A/As and all others) by at least 10%.

LaMont

There is also Charles Drew University of Medicine in Los Angeles, which is considered by some to be an HBCU. Would anyone happen to have websites for the law schools at Miles or Stillman? I went to both of their main websites and there was no mention of any law programs.

Back