But Ja Morant has to lose millions

Describe the post because we can’t see it…..also when will black people understand…we can’t do the same shit white people do and stay employed. This is why the powers that be don’t like Affirmative Action because it allows us to get to powerful levels and change many of these policies.

Prime example….a friend of mine was arrested for child neglect. He works the night shift and his wife works the day shift. He was home with the two small kids and he fell asleep with them in bed with him in the bedroom. He woke up to banging on the door and windows and the police entered the house. He woke up confused and scared as fuck. He start’s immediately looking for the second child and police handcuff him because he not concerned about how they got in the house but where his child is.

The child is 3 and unlocked the door and was outside playing with the dog. The German Shephard would not allow the police or anyone else near the child so they called animal control.

My friend was arrested and he had to call his wife to take off work and come home for the kids. After a few calls from some black politicians included one that is VERY close to me got him out. The District Attorney went to the parish jail and requested him to be released.

The cops were chewed out because this could have happened to any of us. Had this been a white man in a beautiful neighborhood there would have not been a problem.

This is why they want us to have a lack of diversity in our policy making.

Describe the post because we can’t see it…..also when will black people understand…we can’t do the same shit white people do and stay employed.
It's a white woman and others posing with AR-15s at her wedding.

The Ja situation is hypocritical BS because folks argued he needed to be punished because he was hurting the NBA image (i.e., he didn't want white people upset) when white folks don't give one damn about their image when it comes to guns.

And the sad (but not surprising) thing is that Black folks like you and others support the double standard instead of challenging it.

The Ja situation is hypocritical BS because folks argued he needed to be punished because he was hurting the NBA image (i.e., he didn't want white people upset) when white folks don't give one damn about their image when it comes to guns.

And the sad (but not surprising) thing is that Black folks like you and others support the double standard instead of challenging it.

Ok….Black folk like me supporting the double standard….look Ja hurt his own image. I don’t believe in anybody showing off guns.

Neither does Ja Morant's job. Which is why the NBAPA disagreed with his punishment.

Morant could also have run afoul of NBA rules. Under Section 9, Article VI of the CBA, players are prohibited from possessing a firearm “of any kind” in numerous settings, including “whenever a player is traveling on any NBA-related business, whether on behalf of the player’s team, the NBA or any League-related entity.” Although Morant wasn’t partaking in a team-related activity while at Shotgun Willie’s, he was in Glendale as part of his team’s road trip and subject to team rules about personal conduct.

Should he own or possess a firearm, Morant also has a duty under the same provision to provide the Grizzlies proof that he has the proper license and registration. Morant’s relationship to the apparent firearm is not known.

It is the sole discretion of NBA commissioner Adam Silver to determine if Morant violated either gun requirement or otherwise engaged in “conduct prejudicial or detrimental to the Association.” In that scenario, Silver could suspend Morant for a definite or indefinite period and fine him as well.

It took me all of 5 seconds to google this

My question to you is why did Ja go out and do the the same thing that landed him in hot water again? This is not a race issue. This is a stupidity issue that Ja brought on himself. At what point does a person take responsibility for their dumb actions?

Back