Bulldogs Answer This!

A lot of Oakwood Students attend games and activities at AAMU. As far as I can remember there has never been a problem with Oakwood. The Omegas invite the ladies to all of their functions. :D

Do you have any specific questions?

Some Oakwood students will take classes at AAMU during the semester. At one time, Oakwood students were sheltered from the rest of the city, but now with a new younger administration, the school has opened its horizons. Therefore the students have made themselves more outgoing. And a lot of them party with the Bulldogs.

moderators move this to "On Da Yard"

infinite_hope from now if you have any questions regarding AAMU or any of the swac schools, your more than welcome to post it "On Da Yard" thats the reason we have the board :D

a lil interraction

It was cool. Oakwood had some FYNE ladies from the Carribean there when I was at A&M. And folks seemed nice. I didn't interract with 'em much, but I knew some fellas at A&M who made it their PERSONAL MISSION to hollar at as many Oakwood ladies as possible ;)

Besides, Brian McKnight & Take 6 went there, so it's cool with me :tup:

Originally posted by MightyDog
A lot of Oakwood Students attend games and activities at AAMU. As far as I can remember there has never been a problem with Oakwood. The Omegas invite the ladies to all of their functions. :D

Do you have any specific questions?

why do you invite just the ladies?
what's wrong w/ the girls at your own school?
isn't oakwood a christian school?
what is it about oakwood ladies?

Re: a lil interraction

Originally posted by kevdawg
It was cool. Oakwood had some FYNE ladies from the Carribean there when I was at A&M. And folks seemed nice. I didn't interract with 'em much, but I knew some fellas at A&M who made it their PERSONAL MISSION to hollar at as many Oakwood ladies as possible ;)

You said it brutha!!!:D

Originally posted by infinite_hope

why do you invite just the ladies?
isn't oakwood a christian school?
what is it about oakwood ladies?

To answer your questions.

Oakwood used to be really strict on their students, especially on the females. Well, whenever the girls got out, they was like extra CRUNK! They got about they business like it was the last time they would ever see another man.

Nothing was wrong with the women at AAMU. They just outnumbered the men and tended to act shady because most of them usually had to share men. :lol:

Oakwood women were happy to see a man that had his own apartment and/or car. On the weekends they would act like they were going out of town and stay with anyone that had an apartment and be willing to get they drank on or whatever. Most peeps liked the whatever! ;)

Oakwood women were happy to see a man that had his own apartment and/or car. On the weekends they would act like they were going out of town and stay with anyone that had an apartment and be willing to get they drank on or whatever. Most peeps liked the whatever!
Remembering a year ago when me and my brother were staying in Hunt Club Apts. Man, Oakwood was on one side and UAH on the other. hmmm memories.:rolleyes: :idea:

Originally posted by Mike

To answer your questions.

Oakwood women were happy to see a man that had his own apartment and/or car. On the weekends they would act like they were going out of town and stay with anyone that had an apartment and be willing to get they drank on or whatever. Most peeps liked the whatever! ;)

so basically ya'll saying you like them because they are down for whateva and freaks.

I'm not saying that.....

Originally posted by infinite_hope

so basically ya'll saying you like them because they are down for whateva and freaks.

If the shoe fits.......

Grimey, Grimey

that's real wrong, what does that say about yourself. I am so glad i didn't apply to oakwood. They would of given me a bad reputation.
Thanks much!

Back