Bulldogs and Ernie's

THE BENGAL

Hey puppies what happened? I used to get personal invites to lunch at Ernie's. I guess two years of SWAC'd upside the head by JSU and we cain't eat wit yall no mo.

:xeye:

Y'all aren't even playing AAMU this week, so why would you come to the conclusion that JSU is a factor?

Hell...whoever invited you probably just don't like you anymore. :) *shrugs shoulders*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Meanies

Yall are so mean. I'm not even going to talk to you until after Saturday's game. Then I will comfort you still my prodigal sons in your time of need.

Hope yall can at least fill the home side of the (?). Is that a stadium?

Re: Meanies

Originally posted by THE BENGAL
Hope yall can at least fill the home side of the (?). Is that a stadium?

Yeah, it's a stadium that WE OWN! It's also ON OUR CAMPUS! It also has BEAUTIFUL SKYBOXES. Unlike that crap that you guys bragged about getting renovated by the state. When I went up in that crap, people where sitting in each other's laps. Be careful what you smack about, Bruh! Stick to smacking us about football. You got scoreboard in that. That's about all you can smack us about though. :emlaugh:

Mike,

Don't get too excited about Crews, it's just on your campus, you don't own it. You better make the final payment and get the deed. Also, the white people here in HUntsville just exended the city limits to Meridianville. They moved your butts from downtown and built the civic center. You guys may end up on that land in Meridianville where they burned those records. :cool:

The stadium stuff is a bit old and the sky boxes ain't all that, especially the one Mrs. 1st Lady, pork chop stealing Gibson own paid for with the Government grant money. :eek: If you guys try to sales parts off teh Huey Helicopter we gave you, you will be prosecuted. The engine will not fit in a car.

I just hit the wrong button and deleted all my stuff. It must have been an act of God not wanting me to post it. Thank you Jesus!!

J-State

When you don't have an activity fee, Holla at me, ok? Thanks for participating. Goodbye!

Re: Re: Meanies

Originally posted by Mike

Bruh! Stick to smacking us about football. You got scoreboard in that. That's about all you can smack us about though. :emlaugh:

Is there anything else really worth smacking about? Isnt everything else secondary and just meaningless. We will continue to make you look stupid.

JSU 55
0-9 10

Back