Buffalo reminds me of a late 90s Gram team, which seems like light years ago.

GSUperTiger

The "Icon" of BCF
Can't protect Kent huh? No running game? No placekicker -- huh? This difference between Icon Gram and Buffalo is that those Grambling teams were clearly rebuilding teams -- years one and two under Doug. Buffalo's team has championship aspirations. Buffalo is fully rebuilt. I do not even believe you clowns will be in B-Ham. The most obvious losses are against the Bluffs and Icon Gram. Either Bama St or PB will get in your @$$ too.

You clowns still do not have a defense. Buffalo surrendered over 300 yds against Howard and close to 300 against 0-10. This is sad. Even F'U put up 50 on Howard.

GR, robber, TP, Battle Cat, JST, etc. are you familiar with the phrase one-dimensional? I have heard the discontent from TP's voice, I can only imagine the trepidation from the Mafia members who have been to every Buffalo game.

SU will dominate Buffalo like they did last time at Memorial. Gram will beat up Buffalo like we handled up on PV. Both of these are the most obvious losses.

...And don't forget when they face the #1 defense in 1-AA football on November 3rd.

That game won't be pretty either.

Gsupe

What happened the last 3 times you Came to Jackson? In the last 2 in Jackson how many Purnts have you scored? Just asking.

Gsuper

I witness the game and you are right on point. I was sitting amidst A&M fans with a few JSU fans and I were running smack on the Bulldogs, but when I mentioned in two weeks, he lowered his head and mummble something about "we'll see"

JSU has absolutely no defensive philosophy. They play everything straight away. That's why Gunn could sit back their with throwing to untested receivers for nearly 300 yards. A&M blew this game, they were in the redzone more than Buffalo...

What I saw were two very perdictable and beatable teams.

Y'all don't go and let Tulane give y'all a sense of false hope.

GSUper,

Nothing Saturday night will save you punks on Oct. 20. Not a dayum thing.

Tim Jag,

Your defense does not bring heat like that. You will get dissected like lab mouse.

thrilla,

You won't be playing Norfolk State, D2 NCCU or some scrub white boys.

All y'all asses in trouble.

And I'm taking over the defensive responsibilities.:D

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
Gsuper

but when I mentioned in two weeks, he lowered his head and mummble something about "we'll see"

JSU has absolutely no defensive philosophy. They play everything straight away. That's why Gunn could sit back their with throwing to untested receivers for nearly 300 yards. A&M blew this game, they were in the redzone more than Buffalo...

Y'all don't go and let Tulane give y'all a sense of false hope.

A. You want somebody to be afraid of a team that just lost huge to a lower level Division 1 team? By the Nations own account, you cant tackle, cant complete a pass, and your coach has no organizational skills. IS WE SCED?

B. You dont get points for being in the red zone. As a matter of fact, I dont think JSU was in the red zone all night with the exception our last possesion. Unlike the USA, we will bomb your ass with the quickness. NO NEGOTIATING.

C. Why are you over here analyzing my team, when it seems like your team is the one with all the problems. Hasnt your team already lost 2 games with at least 3 more loses to go (famu, JSU, JSU)? Dont blame your most recent non conference debacle on JSU.....It aint our fault.

With all of the ball movement you claim and this and that...they only scored 14 points. No matter how you look at it, thats all they got. I dont want to hear about missed this and missed that....we had dropped TDs and misoppurtunities too. Its call FOOTBALL and EXECUTION.

GR,

You of all people should know not to believe anything that someone from Huntsville says. That gobbage about Kent is funny. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Get Ready

A. You want somebody to be afraid of a team that just lost huge to a lower level Division 1 team? By the Nations own account, you cant tackle, cant complete a pass, and your coach has no organizational skills. IS WE SCED?

B. You dont get points for being in the red zone. As a matter of fact, I dont think JSU was in the red zone all night with the exception our last possesion. Unlike the USA, we will bomb your ass with the quickness. NO NEGOTIATING.

C. Why are you over here analyzing my team, when it seems like your team is the one with all the problems. Hasnt your team already lost 2 games with at least 3 more loses to go (famu, JSU, JSU)? Dont blame your most recent non conference debacle on JSU.....It aint our fault.

With all of the ball movement you claim and this and that...they only scored 14 points. No matter how you look at it, thats all they got. I dont want to hear about missed this and missed that....we had dropped TDs and misoppurtunities too. Its call FOOTBALL and EXECUTION.

GR,

I too witnessed this game sitting amongst y'all jsuers , I see y'all still wearing them jeri-curls too. :emlaugh:

I must admit that I came away very impressed with the JSU offence and it's ability to make the big play, I must also take my hat off to an AAMU defence that just as they did in the TSU game, seem to run out of gas at the end...AAMU, fire your conditioning Coach.

As much as I came away impressed with the JSU offence, I still found little to make me believe that you could stay on the field with a TSU or NCAT or Grambling or Southern. TOO BAD!! that you will be 7-3 when we meet .:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by Roar Man

GR,
As much as I came away impressed with the JSU offence, I still found little to make me believe that you could stay on the field with a TSU or NCAT or Grambling or Southern. TOO BAD!! that you will be 7-3 when we meet .:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Lets see if I can analyze this statement.

First of all....With all of its greatness, TSU has failed to put 30 points on the board all year. Your team also couldnt score on A&M until they got tired by your own account. Plus they didnt play the type defense on you that they played on us. (must have something to do with the caliber of QBs)

Secondly....Have you seen SU or GRam play? I have. Do you know what you are talking about. What is it about the 2-2 SU Jags (that has given up 30 points twice already this year) has impressed you sooo much, that you dont think that we can stay on the field with them? Their QB is suspect and they have no running game, but they will run us off the field of course. :rolleyes: The same goes for Gram. Gram has one person that is going to be productive against us, Shanklin, the rest wont even be a factor.

As for AT&T...you guys really make me laugh with this crap. AT&T hasnt begun to face any competition yet, but we dont belong on the field with them? You watched Robert Kent and his WRs play, and you can still say that we wont be able to stay on the field with another 1AA school?

At least try to speak with a little level of intelligence and objectivity even though this is the smackboard. Dont be like MikeBig.

You just make sure your team has a winning record by the time you get to Memphis.

All this typing and talking is futile. We will just have to show you on the field. And if you were at that game, anybody that was there and knows they have to face Kent, you sced. And that is the bottom damn line.

Quote:

First of all....With all of its greatness, TSU has failed to put 30 points on the board all year. Your team also couldnt score on A&M until they got tired by your own account. Plus they didnt play the type defense on you that they played on us. (must have something to do with the caliber of QBs)

GR,

and just who did the mighty jsu score 30 on??

Was it that great miss valley team ?? or was it that chump arse Coward team that played y'all close, but yet got drubbed up and down the field all night by the team (FAMU) that got drubbed up and down the field all night by TSU??

What makes you think AAMU played a better/different type defensive game against jsu than they did against TSU??

TSU went against the AAMU #1 defence, jsu only played against a bunch of reserves in the AAMU secondary.

Take away those bombs and you had nothing else in between, that is why I dont think you can prevail against a team that has a good defensive package.

But as i've stated before I could be wrong. maybe you will survive AT&T, Grambling and Southern, Maybe you will come into the Liberty Bowl (like a big fat turkey) undefeated, just in time for TSU to feast off that azz.
:emlaugh:

Bin Laden will not be able to help J-SUE this time.

This time Kent will not be able to escape.

:emlaugh:

Back