Buffalo Bills moving?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Is Jerry and the McNairs gonna let that happen?

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Especially in Austin, maybe San Antonio

They are trying to pimp a stadium out of Buffalo

St. Louis, Oakland and San Diego didn't wanna get pimped and look at what happened to them

They are trying to pimp a stadium out of Buffalo

St. Louis, Oakland and San Diego didn't wanna get pimped and look at what happened to them

St Louis would be the spot if they were serious about moving.

Austin has more growth and money than Buffalo.
I’m surprised they have lasted this long out there.

Last edited:
I’m surprised that Toronto wasn’t the first city they would consider. But then again they don’t have any plans for a new stadium.

I’m surprised that Toronto wasn’t the first city they would consider. But then again they don’t have any plans for a new stadium.

Toronto can't even sell out Args games. I know the NFL is a different monster but still I don't think Toronto is dropping $1-2 bil for a stadium

Toronto can't even sell out Args games. I know the NFL is a different monster but still I don't think Toronto is dropping $1-2 bil for a stadium

I don't think sell outs in the CFL matter. Its all about access to the corporate sector, media markets etc. these days. I mean does anyone really care that the Chargers and to some extent, the Rams are in LA? Toronto makes alot more sense than Austin in that regard. Toronto is close to Buffalo so Bills fans would still support the same way Raiders fans followed the team to LA. It would be strictly a business decision in a new market with the support of the NFL like when there were rumors of Jacksonville's franchise being relocated to London. But this is all smoke and mirrors to pimp a new stadium out of Buffalo.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Add to that an enraged city of San Antonio

probably be a civil war between us and Austin if that happens lol
Yes, but Austin has more money than San Antonio. Takes more fan base money for football than basketball. Take Memphis and Nashville. Memphis got basketball and Nashville got football. Nashville has more people with higher incomes than Memphis.

I think this is more than a leverage move. The Bills got new ownership in the last few years if I remember correctly. Austin is one of the fastest growing cities in the country, in likely the fastest growing state, no state income taxes, and Austin is becoming a mix of Silicon Valley meets Hollywood without the expense of California.

If Austin gets the bills....lemme go back and get an old Thurman Thomas jersey from them and the old Willowridge Thurman jersey. Lol hello nft...

Canadian governments won't be shelling out anything close to $1.5 billion for a stadium.

Owner is just trying to get a new stadium and upgrades to his hockey arena.

Back