Britney, Justin and Alicia Love triangle...

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Britney, Justin and the Breakup

I know that the New York Post's Page Six told the world about Britney "Asparagus" Spears getting dumped by Justin Timberlake. Now the word is out that Justin and Alicia Keys have been keeping company in Los Angeles.

Does this all stem from Clive Davis' famous pre-Grammy night party at the Beverly Hills Hotel? Indeed, it must. As I reported in this space, Alicia entertained on stage while Justin, Brit and the 'N Sync gang had the center-front table.

When Britney made her startling admission to me ? that she didn't know who Yoko Ono or Linda McCartney were ? Justin and the gang ferociously mocked her. In fact, even Justin's mom ? who seemed quite nice ? was incredulous.

I did notice this: Justin and Britney had almost no physical contact all night. And when it was time for all the singers in the room to join Keys on stage, Justin jumped at the chance and really dove into the gig. He sang up a storm and really took over. Britney, on the other hand, stayed in her seat and sat on her hands.

Just in case you were wondering, Leighanne Littrell ? wife of Brian, lead singer of the Backstreet Boys ? knows who Yoko is.

"I guess I'm her in our band," Leighanne joked with me the other night. "Of course, I'm not trying to break up our guys."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back