Brian McKnight gets outed(GAY)

I don't believe this especially since it's on Wendy Williams.

Oh gawd.:no:
The fake arse neck rollin' black Paris Hilton.:retard:
If she's the messenger, then this is about as real as me shatting dimond's out my arse.:xeye:

Wendy Williams is below joke status.:shame:

so is she calling R. Kelly out too?

Dude..................Wendy Williams whole game is based on calling black male entertainers gay.
That's it....................Been doing it for years and have not offered proof on anyone.

People basically ignore her now as just another talk show blowheart..:lol:
I see she done left the RAPPERS alone since she started getting death threat's a couple years ago when they was poping each other off left and right. :lol:

They also started talking about her screwing mofo's when she was on the comeup to get ahead.:lol:

Dude..................Wendy Williams whole game is based on calling black male entertainers gay.
That's it....................Been doing it for years and have not offered proof on anyone.

I see she done left the RAPPERS alone since she started getting death threat's a couple years ago when they was poping each other off left and right. :lol:

They also started talking about her screwing mofo's when she was on the comeup to get ahead.:lol:

Needs to go sit her ugly azz down somewhere.

Wendy gets first hand gossip. Also, in terms of Brian McKnight? He ain't that important to "make up" a 3-part show on (I am assuming it's three parts, I am on part two now and I ain't heard his name yet). She knows enough "groupies" to know what these people do. As I understand it, it's no secret among these rappers and industry people. Even Bobby Valentino was on air here in Philly commenting about it. She does not even air half the dirt she has (as you alluded to). I hear her enough to know that she only airs things that she is certain about ....like R. Kelly. She is the Queen of Gossip but I think she has learned to be confidential.

Ok, it's over and Brian McKnight was never mentioned...not like R. Kelly was.

so why do people consider themselves transgenders/transexuals? Why not just cut the penis off, like Wendy said and live your life as a woman. Why dress up in women's clothing and pretend to be women? I don't get this...and was this Nicole really talking about Brian McKnight?

so why do people consider themselves transgenders/transexuals? Why not just cut the penis off, like Wendy said and live your life as a woman. Why dress up in women's clothing and pretend to be women? I don't get this...and was this Nicole really talking about Brian McKnight?

I don't get it either. He/She is NOT workin. Living in a High Rise Condo in Chicago will all of his/her expenses being put on a tab. He/She admits to being a feminine queen from the start. He/She admittedly does not use his thing and he/she already has breasts, so why not just cut it off? However, why would the R&B singer want him/her once it's cut off? If he/she will then have tits and a coochie, why not just get a REAL woman? This sounds like a mental instability to me. :no:

I don't know why miserable Wendy Williams spends so much time trying to bring people down...however...why would this tranny go on and on about her relationship with Brian McKnight if it wasn't true? And what is the deal with R Kelly???

I don't know why miserable Wendy Williams spends so much time trying to bring people down...however...why would this tranny go on and on about her relationship with Brian McKnight if it wasn't true? And what is the deal with R Kelly???

Ditto(the last sentence).

beyonZ_mate_full.jpg

Back