BREAKING NEWS!!! Osama Bin Laden is DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If you're so interested in what I post, like I asked J4L, post the accurate 2011 info for all to see.

well u brought it up, why wont u post the correct info to validate your point

dont mind me im like reading and laughing. this is comedy. unlike yall im actually researching things on my own to find facts then base my opinion on it. and im not calling anyone gulliable either.

And thats where folk fug up in thinking. WE don't sell oil like those countries. That would be Sociocommufacistnazism. The free capitalist corporations (that don't even have to be in the U.S.) would drill and sell that oil. Now you can't possibly believe these corporations are going to sell this for less than market price? The oil companies are TELLING you they are shipping gas OUT of the U.S. because they can make more money on it else where. If they get that oil they will do the same...make billions more...and you and I will still be paying $4 a gallon.

Hush up BP!!!!!!! We can compete with these other countries in selling oil to make the oil prices go down. And why was this thread moved? We're having small talk over gas and oil prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
And thats where folk fug up in thinking. WE don't sell oil like those countries. That would be Sociocommufacistnazism. The free capitalist corporations (that don't even have to be in the U.S.) would drill and sell that oil. Now you can't possibly believe these corporations are going to sell this for less than market price? The oil companies are TELLING you they are shipping gas OUT of the U.S. because they can make more money on it else where. If they get that oil they will do the same...make billions more...and you and I will still be paying $4 a gallon.

Exactly!! That's why I don't get it when folks talk about drilling. This is capitalism!! Folks want to make a profit.

It is being reported that he was buried at sea because no "Muslim" countries wanted to accept his body for burial...probably for the "shrine" issue...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...s-life/2011/05/02/AF4uEPZF_story.html?hpid=z2

Hours after he was killed in Pakistan in a firefight with U.S. Navy SEALs, bin Laden’s corpse was flown to Afghanistan to be identified through DNA analysis, then transported to an undisclosed location in the northern Arabian sea.

There, aboard the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson, the body of one of the world’s most feared terrorist masterminds was washed in accordance with Islamic ritual and lowered into the depths.

Submerging the body at sea precluded the establishment of a gravesite shrine that could become a rallying point for bin Laden’s followers. It may have circumvented unseemly arguments over custody of his body or accusations of religious disrespect. The rapid disposal of bin Laden’s body also adhered to the Muslim tradition of burial within 24 hours of death.

A senior U.S. defense official said the rites lasted for about 50 minutes. Bin Laden’s body was washed, wrapped in a white sheet and then placed in a weighted bag. A military officer read “religious remarks†which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker.

“After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased’s body eased into the sea,†the official told reporters. He spoke on condition of anonymity, in accordance with Pentagon procedures.

He has found Bin Laden several times, but has released him because he enjoys the hunt. On May 1st, 2011, he decided enough was enough.

When asked by a reporter about the Breaking News: "I don't usually kill terrorists, but when I do, it's Osama Bin Laden.

http://twitter.com/TheeDosEquisMan

Actually what I quoted is just about as accurate as what you quoted. Not sure if any of it is from the Koran but it's definitely from the same set of rules. You quoted rule 623 and I quoted rule 624...
This is no big deal to me, but what you posted is not entirely accurate.

In the Koran it says in 623. * If a person dies on a ship and if there is no fear of the decay of the dead body and if there is no problem in retaining it for sometime on the ship, it should be kept on it and buried in the ground after reaching the land. Otherwise, after giving Ghusl, Hunut, Kafan and Namaz-e-Mayyit it should be lowered into the sea in a vessel of clay or with a weight tied to its feet. And as far as possible it should not be lowered at a point where it is eaten up immediately by the sea predators.

If he died yesterday, what difference would 48 hours make? Plus there'd be undoubtable proof that the man is actually Osama and that he's actually dead. Can you say DNA evidence? Just my opinion though.

News reports have made claims before that Osama was killed, only for him to rise back from the grave.

Last edited:
lol You learn about how alot of people think after some news like this breaks.

This one girl was talking about...dont be suprised when they start dropping bombs on us...now that Osama dead. I was rollin...who gon drop bombs? with what and how? lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

This one girl was talking about...dont be suprised when they start dropping bombs on us...now that Osama dead. I was rollin...who gon drop bombs? with what and how? lol

:lol: and :smh:

I hope the fact that the U.S. dumping his body in the ocean doesn't come back to haunt us.

We are ready. Bring it on. Aint nobody scared of them mofos. They gone mess around a get nuked around this joint. Aint nobody playing no more. 24 empty missle tubes and many mushroom clouds is all I will say.

lol im pretty sure she is a gulliable republican

but im not affliated with any party though

:lol: yeah you should sell her some swamp land!

We are ready. Bring it on. Aint nobody scared of them mofos. They gone mess around a get nuked around this joint. Aint nobody playing no more. 24 empty missle tubes and many mushroom clouds is all I will say.

So what will you say if ole Bin drops a mix tape next month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back