Breaking News: Hunstville, Alabama got shootin' going on

That's why we need to be a witness for God WHEREVA we are. Never know who you are standing next too in the Wal-Mart line.
zav.gif

Yeah he was completely "unstable" he went looking for work,
but his mind was onthe wrong thing...... :shame:

Shooting

I'm just curious was the shooter a white man? Usually if the shooter is black they will give a discription of the suspect. So, I'm assuming the shooter is white. :smh:

Originally posted by BluBlood
That's why we need to be a witness for God WHEREVA we are. Never know who you are standing next too in the Wal-Mart line.
zav.gif

That'll get you shot by some people, as well. Perhaps just being polite and kind to people works. And, no, forcing your religion on another is NOT being polite and kind.

But then there's the case of the dude shooting the kids who threw snowballs at his daughter?

Whoa.

The problem is despair, and that is because of our society and its values. We value the material more than anything else. We don't care about each other enough. It should be about relationships, not $$$. And that's regardless who you call "god" or whether you believe in "god". Religious nonsense is just another way to separate us from each other anyway.

Re: Shooting

Originally posted by buckwheat1911
I'm just curious was the shooter a white man? Usually if the shooter is black they will give a discription of the suspect. So, I'm assuming the shooter is white. :smh:

Wrong, no one involved were white.

From what I have learned the young man was quiet, the other laborers constantly picked on him. He was alleged to be a great worker, but always assigned to the jobs nobody wanted. He got tired of it and you are reading the results.

Originally posted by MightyDog
From what I have learned the young man was quiet, the other laborers constantly picked on him. He was alleged to be a great worker, but always assigned to the jobs nobody wanted. He got tired of it and you are reading the results.
There are a lot of people like this guy on any workplace in America. Be careful how you treat others.......,

please tell me,,,

,, please tell me it woe black folk ,,,,,,, a black shooter,,,, i don't think it's dat bad in Bama yet. Blacks in Bama, last I checked, still only shoot to kill over:

1. Some a$$
  2. Spouses cheating
  3. Drugs
  4. Money
  5. ok,, and wit deez young folk now days,, maybe stupid siht like "being disrespected".
    [/list=1]

Back