BREAKING NEWS FROM JACKSON STATE:

Thanks for the pass, I'm trying to learn how to smack.

Conroegirl you do NOT need a "pass" from that dude.... He is the WORST smacker on here... You may be new, but you would tear a hole in this cat.... Just call him a "drunken Monkey" and you will climb up the ladder very quickly!

mazjag dude and Jaytarded may be the same person..... keep away from them... They have a hall of fame thread coming at their expense pretty soon..

Last edited:

The sun shinning on a dogs azz. :lol:
Sorry but I had to get ya cutie. :kiss:

After letting JSU post 35 wins in 40 years on ya'll, its about time ya'll strung together 2 wins in a row. :lol:

Right...first time they ever beat us two years in a row... :lol:

My my....perfect example of why the SWAC East is in the poor state that it is. The best school over there is excited about stringing wins together against teams of walk ons. They rejoiced over beating a D2 team that skulldrug them previously. They should just merge that school with the nearest PWC. Its a waste of money to support these underachievers.

Well GR aint gonna give you a pass...and you aint cute

Damn man.........you done let C-Leb and them TxSU boys cause you to go hard on a girl. What gives. You used not smack the women. I mean I know you are down about JSU losing to TxSU and your Cowboys being the sorriest and most overated team in America right now. But you didn't have to be so harsh to Conroe Girl. Was she the one who took that picture of you that C-Leb posted? Maybe that explains everything. Yesterday had to be the saddest day on TSPN for me. I never thought I would see TGO put out to pasture.

My my....perfect example of why the SWAC East is in the poor state that it is. The best school over there is excited about stringing wins together against teams of walk ons. They rejoiced over beating a D2 team that skulldrug them previously. They should just merge that school with the nearest PWC. Its a waste of money to support these underachievers.

Yet here you are nutt-riding and out the SCG race already.
Talk about being in a poor state of mind. :lmao:

The State of Texas should have just shut P. View down when they had the chance back in the 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, and the first 5 years of the 2000. Ya'll been wasting resources since your doors opened.. :lol:

Whaque Princess, that D-2 squad will run circles around yall and talk about achievers....it took PV 43 years to win ONE SWAC championship.:smh: 43 years??!! DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Sorry typo "my team".

CG, you alright with me, no matter what.:tup:
You doing better than that dallascowgirl whose known to show up at JSU games rather than TSU games.:emlaugh:

Note: One more thing....no need to apologize for being wrong on the smackboard. Just look at the way some of those su folks spell. They don't know no better though.:lol:

CG, you alright with me, no matter what.:tup:
You doing better than that dallascowgirl whose known to show up at JSU games rather than TSU games.:emlaugh:

Note: One more thing....no need to apologize for being wrong on the smackboard. Just look at the way some of those su folks spell. They don't know no better though.:lol:

:rolleyes:, see this is how rumors and lies get started!:retard:

The sun shinning on a dogs azz. :lol:
Sorry but I had to get ya cutie. :kiss:

After letting JSU post 35 wins in 40 years on ya'll, its about time ya'll strung together 2 wins in a row. :lol:

Get to B-Ham and we will make it 3 in a row...yea I said it...now bring it!

Damn man.........you done let C-Leb and them TxSU boys cause you to go hard on a girl. What gives. You used not smack the women. I mean I know you are down about JSU losing to TxSU and your Cowboys being the sorriest and most overated team in America right now. But you didn't have to be so harsh to Conroe Girl. Was she the one who took that picture of you that C-Leb posted? Maybe that explains everything. Yesterday had to be the saddest day on TSPN for me. I never thought I would see TGO put out to pasture.

so mean spirited... I think Mighty Casey striking out hurt him. Another disappointment...first Kent, then Bell, and now Casey "Hope".

:rolleyes:, see this is how rumors and lies get started!:retard:

Come on DCG, don't be like that. You know JayRob is a truthteller. Wherever JSU is, there you seem to be. I betchu were at the JSU/Texas Southern game just cause JSU was in town and you probably was sittin on JSU's side.:emlaugh: If you weren't on JSU's side, down in your lil ole heart you wanted to be.:nod:

Come on DCG, don't be like that. You know JayRob is a truthteller. Wherever JSU is, there you seem to be. I betchu were at the JSU/Texas Southern game just cause JSU was in town and you probably was sittin on JSU's side.:emlaugh: If you weren't on JSU's side, down in your lil ole heart you wanted to be.:nod:

Man if only you knew what the devil you were talking about....Man even your leader was sitting on "myside" the winner's side...why you ask, because we hot like that.....so my purpose at the game was complete...Just call me SALT DCG SALT!:smug:

Will somebody please pay MikeBigg and JR some attention?
Nobody cares about either of their schools and all they do is try so hard to get attention
maybe GR should start a thread for MB and JR only.
When The BuyYouaClassic comes around bioth of yall are going to be quieter than a hooker in church

This just in...the jackson state football practice was delayed today, after a player found an unknown white powdery substance on the ground. Practice was suspended while the police and DEA were called in. After analysis, experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players was in fact……..the goal line!!!!!!!!:slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:

Is this like not knowing what you have? 'cause I could have sworn that JSU has found the goaline more than you clowns. :rolleyes:

Back