Breaking News At Ammu

MightyDog

According to an unnamed official in the administration, the revised bulldogs will be hungry and ready to play for the rest of the season. The revised bulldogs will finally play the QB that can get it done. The new QB will be coming in from the scout team. The scout team players are the most dangerous when provided a opportunity to play. They have been abuse, kick and taunted, therefore these athletes are not afraid of nothing.

So if your team has already played the Dawgs you are safe and should be very happy after you see what the remaining foes will look like week after week. Coop said it is time to put the best players on the field and I agree. We will see the 3rd best QB in the SWAC on Sat. We cannot take anything away from Kent and Kennedy because they have had their opportunities. Now it is Showtime on the Hill.

Not yet G-QUE,

GR, he should have done it the way JSU did. Kent for Taylor.

Folks Coop is a young man, with a lot of years left. He will be around for a few more years.:D

Originally posted by MightyDog
Folks Coop is a young man, with a lot of years left. He will be around for a few more years.:D

yeah keep pooper cooper around this game did not count anyways! :rolleyes:

MH, GetReady said when the Divisions were formed, a team with a losing record could appear in the SCG. You know he is a logical person.

Do you think GR could take AAMU playing in the SCG with a losing record? What would Cole do if he lose to AAMU. Just suppose Miles get lucky and we beat AlSt. I t is showtime on the Hill. The MB game did not count. It will be a two way tie for the Eastern Div Title. JSU will lose to Korn.

MD,

If Miles beat you, will Cooper live to see the MCC?

btw, Do you realize everything that has to happen for a&m to make it to the SCG???

I know you have some family ties to ASU, so why don't you go on and get on our bandwagon now and ride with us to the SWAC title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF???

Thought you simps re-scheduled those HO arse jSUe Tiggers for another game this year.

Cheatin' heifers!
Simp arse wenches!
Tired arse, no talent having, weak arse offense and had the nerve to try and down SU. Hell, Superman couldn't out pass Levy! HA

Tigger ho's gon be tricks at least twice more this year!!!!

:redhot:

Not really...

We had an open week and I just thought that I'd screw with jSUe. Can't really pull for gSU, so I have to at least throw in an upper-cut every now and then!

;)

Re: WTF???

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard
Thought you simps re-scheduled those HO arse jSUe Tiggers for another game this year.

Cheatin' heifers!
Simp arse wenches!
Tired arse, no talent having, weak arse offense and had the nerve to try and down SU. Hell, Superman couldn't out pass Levy! HA

Tigger ho's gon be tricks at least twice more this year!!!!

:redhot:

JD, I feel ya!

Cheatin' 'tiny tigger' ho' bastards!! Now you see what AAMU went through last year in the 33-28 overtime loss.

These are the same WORTHLESS MOFO'S who will not send the game film of their last game!!! PH*cking ARSE- holes. Coach Coles had to drive from MONTGOMERY to HUNTSVILLE on the Sunday prior to ALA-STATE game with these Fig Puckers in order to get some game film on these THUGS so that he could try and put in some semblance on a game plan!!!

"WHEN WILL THE CONFERENCE PUT A STOP TO THIS TIHS"????????? ONCE A FIG PUCKER, ALWAYS A FIG PUCKER!!!!!!!!!

Last year AAMU RECEIVED some bogus game film of a game they had played TWO YEARS AGO and this was suppose to be their most recent game for the current season AND WE STILL SHOULD HAVE WHOPPED THEIR WORTHLESS ARSES!!

Back