Brandy's Momma, SU Grad Sonja Norwood, Represents Well.....

Dr. Mac

Player
Check out this month's issue of Black Quarterly Voices with Brandy's Momma, with her SU attire, and Brandy on the cover. The story is in the article is very well written and highlights her love and fondness for SU and her positive support and reflections on the value of an HBCU education.

The mag's coverage on other influential black college grads in the entertainment industry is also well done.

Regards.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by BLUEBENGAL

It's out now. Brandy's father attended Jackson State and played in the "Sonic Boom".

Didn't he ask for Brandy to sing with the Boom one time and was told "we already have a Brandy in the Boom"

:lol:

My copy came in the mail yersterday....

Black Voices Quarterly: "The Black College Quarterly"

Brandy's Mom represented very well.

Quotes:
"What would I have been like had I not attended Southern...I can't think of one moment that was bad. "

"After I got there, there was no other university I would have ever thought about attending."

"It was the greatest experieince ever. I often think about Southern just to boost myself, and every time I see Blue & Gold I smile."

This proves one thing....all Southernites are alike, we never forget from whence we came.
Gotta :heart: that.

-Astrya

Re: My copy came in the mail yersterday....

Originally posted by Storm_ofSU
This proves one thing....all Southernites are alike, we never forget from whence we came.

Yeah, and it shows! :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

SOGgy, I've told you more than a million times....this is not the smack board

Way to represent JAGS.

Re: Re: My copy came in the mail yersterday....

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

Yeah, and it shows! :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Jealousy is a sickness.
Yeah, and it shows (too)! :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist! ;)

Re: Re: Re: My copy came in the mail yersterday....

Originally posted by Storm_ofSU

Jealousy is a sickness.
Yeah, and it shows (too)! :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist! ;)

And there it is....LOL

:p

Back