Bowflex, I've got one

Da_Sperm

This thang ain't no joke and well worth the money. It takes all the down time that other home gyms have to offer and somethings that regular gyms have to offer.

The best part is you can work your muscles to failure without hurting yourself or having to depend on a partner. I'll let you guys know in a few weeks if I can any strenght or any pounds.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Congrats.

I REALLY want one, but just not up to paying the money right now. ;)

Aiight then, Sperm...you betta stay CONSISTENT on this thing, and not use it as a coat rack by November! :lol:

You gotta be all swole by the next Reunion....:D

PowerPro XLTU or something like that for 15 bills. Believe me, there is nothing like working out to failure when you don't have a spotter and not have to worry about leaving that weight on your chest.

They have some models that run about 1,000, which is pretty close to one years membership to a gym with start-up cost.

Believe me, I LOVE the gym, but that 17-mile drive one-way had just gotten on my last nerve.

Originally posted by Da_Sperm
Believe me, I LOVE the gym, but that 17-mile drive one-way had just gotten on my last nerve.

But there are better posters to look at in the gym then in your garage :D

I have been meaning to get me a BowFlex. I might get me a Gazelle too when I'm in the mood for some running.

I've had one for 3 years and I don't like it. The bench press is TOO easy and the curl isnt balanced. I just use free weights.

Anyone know how it compares to this CrossBow machine I keep saying ads for?

Back