Boston Legal, anybody watching?

The chick from Soul Food (the movie) the cousin who did V. Williams husband. She's been in some other stuff but I couldn't remember what. Too tired from the Falcons game.

Man I crack up when Denny Crane was under that mistletoe and Shore pulled him away from that chick. And then later on when Shorr set him up but he pulled the fire alarm and stopped court. :lmao:

Denny Crane!

Bengal E!

Thanks for letting me know who she was. I kept looking at her say..."What did she play in". Soulfood did not do justice to that sister. She is FIYAH!

As for Denny Crain, he is so far gone but he is a legal genius.

I hope to see this show stick around for a while.

Man, Boston Legal (IMHO) is the best show on netwok TV. I didn't think it could get much better than The Practice, but Alan Shore and Denny Crain are straight out hilarious.

Alan Shore may act like a clown, but his ass is straight "cut throat" when dealing with legal issues. I am still trippin how he did ole boy who ran for Mayor when his wife found out he was having an affair with his PR person.

I never heard of this show until y'all mentioned it. I watched it last night and it was pretty good. I notice a lot of shows have been set in Boston lately.

SS:

You shole said it....DENNY CRAIN!

When Denny pulled that "broken down" rifle from under his desk, and then shot that guy that was out to kill Shore, I about fell on the floor when the police officer asked him..."when you shot him, did it look like he was threatening shore's like?". Denny asked him, "why the hell would I wait for that"?

SOG: I too am (was) a big fan of the practice and I did not think I would find a replacement nor did I think any show would be as good. I was wrong; this show is a winner.

Back