Book Smarts vs. Street Smarts (The Apprentice)

CriTAUcal

Do Good; Good Follows
Anybody watched it tonight?

I got my money on the Street Smarts --- they some hustlers!
This is going to be interesting.

The short, white guy from the Street Smarts team needs to bring it down a 1,000. I could tell Trump probably didn't appreciate him sharing that story of him paying off somebody's house in front of everybody. Plus, he's got a foul mouth; that's 'gon be a turnoff.

Hippy white guy in the leisure suits from the Book Smarts isn't gonna last long either. His team mates will find another reason to take him back to the board room. :lol:

I like Verna (the JSU alum) and her aggressiveness. I hope she and Tara don't get labeled the "crazy one" or "the black ibtch."

I'm with you Crit. Them street Smart Cats are going to clean to floor with them college grads...

Waaaaaaaay too early to tell. The street smart team is sharp but a lot could/will happen before it's all said and done.

Yes, it is way to early to tell. I can guarantee that Trump has all type of projects for these groups. Projects that will cater to both the street hustle world and the cooperate world.

Yeah, as Caroline stated it last night, they conveniently ganged up on the hippie, even the lady that was with him that said she had his back...lol

Verna held her last night, but you know, there is an angry, crazy black woman in her somewhere...lol

Do you all really think Trump is gonna hire someone from the Streets to run one of his Companies? HELLLLLLLLLLL NAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Back