Body Building?

delock said:
So true.............i can see my six pack coming in really good.

Mike,

Are you trying to compete or just get tone? Whichever one you trying to do. No one so far pointed you in a key direction.

FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!

Unlike most, I'm going backwards....dropping weight to lean out. Nevertheless, you need to change your diet in order to have proper muscle growth.

I eat six meals a day. My day typically start at 4 am. My first meal is around 5am and my last one is around 6 or 7 pm.

Another thing, GNC is not the best place to buy supplements. I would hit up Wholesale Nutrition on Richmond across from Sam's Boat. Be careful on the creatine. Even though it will give you an energy boost. You will hold water also.

Water......get up to a gallon a day. You need it for your muscles......

**Stretching from sleeping through the rain**

Delock, I don't want to compete, but I want to look like I can. Meaning, I want to be somewhere close. My wife don't want me to get too big. In the time that I have been working out you can tell the difference in my body.

Mike said:
**Stretching from sleeping through the rain**

Delock, I don't want to compete, but I want to look like I can. Meaning, I want to be somewhere close. My wife don't want me to get too big. In the time that I have been working out you can tell the difference in my body.

Ok...you want the look not the size! So not know how you look....i guess you want to stay toward being lean.

Creatine will cause you to hold water....so beware.

Drinking water and the proper diet will promote muscle growth and help you build muscle.

Wholesale Nutrition is not only for bodybuilders....strippers, and other who are trying to stay in shape go there.....even me!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
delock said:
Ok...you want the look not the size! So not know how you look....i guess you want to stay toward being lean.

Creatine will cause you to hold water....so beware.

Drinking water and the proper diet will promote muscle growth and help you build muscle.

Wholesale Nutrition is not only for bodybuilders....strippers, and other who are trying to stay in shape go there.....even me!

Lean won't be a problem. I slowed my metabolism down on purpose. When I get to a certain weight, the pounds fall off too fast and I lose nutrients that my body needs. I need the supplements so that I don't have to worry about that. I want to be close to halfway by atleast mid October. So I am working hard everyday.

Matter of fact, I'm about to get off the computer and go start my work out now! In the morning, I'm gonna do Cardio. I'll be moving some things around so I can get on the treadmill.

Mike said:
Lean won't be a problem. I slowed my metabolism down on purpose. When I get to a certain weight, the pounds fall off too fast and I lose nutrients that my body needs. I need the supplements so that I don't have to worry about that. I want to be close to halfway by atleast mid October. So I am working hard everyday.

Matter of fact, I'm about to get off the computer and go start my work out now! In the morning, I'm gonna do Cardio. I'll be moving some things around so I can get on the treadmill.

LOL...I'm on my way to the gym now also.

Maaaaaannnnnn.......

I just did five miles and it felt like forever! I didn't think it was that hard. I started getting a little light headed at one time. But it went away. My Muscles all loosen up from the workout I had yesterday evening and I'm about to do that exercise with the ball for my abs. Then, I'm gonna lay on this pallet on the floor and sleep for a minute?

What the longest you've run?

Do you feel any different when you finish?

Have you seen any difference in your legs or abs?

Do you walk or run with any weights (Ankle or dumbells)?

:sleeping:

Mike said:
Maaaaaannnnnn.......

I just did five miles and it felt like forever! I didn't think it was that hard. I started getting a little light headed at one time. But it went away. My Muscles all loosen up from the workout I had yesterday evening and I'm about to do that exercise with the ball for my abs. Then, I'm gonna lay on this pallet on the floor and sleep for a minute?

What the longest you've run? I run walk between 2 to 2.5 miles in 30 minutes.

Have you seen any difference in your legs or abs? I start see more in both sections when I start using a stair clibmer

Do you walk or run with any weights (Ankle or dumbells)? no

:sleeping:

What the longest you've run? I run walk between 2 to 2.5 miles in 30 minutes.

Have you seen any difference in your legs or abs? I start see more in both sections when I start using a stair clibmer

Do you walk or run with any weights (Ankle or dumbells)? no

Tara said:
Why do y'all feel the need to take supplements?

I do it to get the edge on the others trying to marry you. Money wasn't enough so now I am enhancing muscle growth.

Oh you will be mine when all is done and said.

Panthro said:
:bowdown: Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

You can also get the same effect from doing that same type motion using a regular chair. :read: Get your buns off the chair and over the edge while gripping the front of the chair hands forward. Slowly go down and lift while your legs are straight such that only your heels are on the floor! Great exercise!

Will this get me Angela Bassett/Tina Turner arms or is this for chest work?

JSTUS said:

It will help the back of your arms. You will need to do some curls to develop the bi-ceps. Look at that website that was posted by Mumford. You can click on the body part that you want to work on and it will give you the types of excersize that you can do to develop those particular muscles. My chest is already starting to show results in just the few days that I have been working on it.

JSTUS said:

Y you tryna' have big triceps gul? :confused: I'd rather you have hips like Sister Such-N-Such @ church and thighs like Earl Campbell rather than have big muscular arms. lol

Back