Bobby at it again!!!!

yvette23

He just don't know when to quit. :rolleyes: :lol:

http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/metro/atlanta/1102/07bobbybrown.html

Singer Bobby Brown busted here on drug, driving charges

By MIKE MORRIS
Atlanta Journal-Constitution Staff Writer

Singer Bobby Brown was booked into the Atlanta City Jail this morning, charged with marijuana possession and several traffic charges.

Jail officials said Brown was brought in about 2:35 a.m. and charged with speeding, no proof of insurance, driving without a license and possession of an ounce or less of marijuana.

Atlanta police Sgt. R. Miniatis said a member of the department's DUI Task Force was working with radar in the 2200 block of Peachtree Road in Buckhead when he stopped the Cadillac Escalade Brown was driving.

Miniatis said several other people were in the SUV, but were not arrested. Brown's wife, singer Whitney Houston, was not in the vehicle, Miniatis said.

Officers later discovered an outstanding arrest warrant for Brown out of DeKalb County, Miniatis said.

Brown, 33, was released from the Atlanta jail on $1,300 bond about 8:45 a.m., and transferred to the DeKalb County Jail. He was released from the DeKalb jail on $10,000 bond just before noon.

The DeKalb arrest warrant is for failure to appear in court on several six-year-old traffic charges, said Chief Deputy Louis Graham of the DeKalb County Sheriff's Department.

Those charges, filed April 22, 1996, are for DUI, no proof of insurance, failure to maintain lane and speeding. Brown was pulled over about 3 a.m. on Buford Highway near North Druid Hills Road when police observed his red Mercedes accelerating and braking rapidly and weaving, according to the arrest report from that incident.

In 2000, Brown spent about two months in a Florida jail for violating his parole on a 1996 drunken-driving conviction.

Brown has had numerous other scraps with the law, including at least two in Georgia.

In 1993, police in Augusta cited Brown for simulating a sex act with a female member of his group in front of an underage audience. He was arrested for a similar act in Columbus in 1989.

In April, 1995, Brown and two companions were arrested and charged with beating a nightclub patron in Orlando, Fla. Brown, his publicist and his bodyguard were charged with aggravated assault and disorderly conduct. Those charges were later dropped when the club patron agreed to a settlement.

Authorities said that after that arrest, Brown urinated in a police car and gouged four-letter words into the upholstery.

In August, 1995, Brown was cited for allegedly kicking a security guard at a hotel in West Hollywood, Calif.

:smh: I'm glad I wasn't out and about last night with Bobby all over our street!

How you and your wife have cheese like that and ain't got no insurance and being the triffling!

A HOT MESS!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
yvette,
I heard that on Good Day Atlanta this morning. The reporters were trying hard not to laugh when they said Bobby had bailed out, but he wasn't getting out, cause he had a warrant on him in Dekalb County.

:lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by yvette23
In 1993, police in Augusta cited Brown for simulating a sex act with a female member of his group in front of an underage audience. He was arrested for a similar act in Columbus in 1989.

Why are they bringing that up? I was at that concert in 89 and it really wasn't that bad. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mighty hornet
yvette,
I heard that on Good Day Atlanta this morning. The reporters were trying hard not to laugh when they said Bobby had bailed out, but he wasn't getting out, cause he had a warrant on him in Dekalb County.

:lmao: :lmao:

That's where I first found out and yes I did peep that!! :lol:

What's wrong with Bobbi's mouth...did he have an accident? He didin't look right in that "Ja Rule" video.

Originally posted by T-LADY 96-99
What's wrong with Bobbi's mouth...did he have an accident? He didin't look right in that "Ja Rule" video.
He kinda looked like Bleek from Mo' Betta Blues after that slap with his own instrument.

I could be wrong though. *shrugs shoulders*

Thats what he gets. If he is going to do dirt, then he needs to keep that isht at the house. Too dayum bad, he will never learn.

What is wrong with this fool??

Why can't him and Whitney just sit they azzes down somewhere? Also, I didn't know he had a house here.

Bobby and Whitney's story was on the other nite......

u know whenever u get the starring role of True Hollywood Stories, your life and career is at rock bottom

When they arrested him, he probably started singing "It's My Perogative."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back