Bobby and Whitney

I believe it's the other way around. He says he avoids her when she gets high. She's the one on the cover of the tabloids looking emaciated and narcotized, not Bobby.

gramuntildeath said:
She has just disappointed me..... I believe that she may need to break away from him.

He denied the rumors on the Wendy Williams Show. He said they are stronger than ever. This was last week.

NASTYNUPE said:
I believe it's the other way around. He says he avoids her when she gets high. She's the one on the cover of the tabloids looking emaciated and narcotized, not Bobby.

Please tell me that you don't believe ehat you see printed on those magazines??????? :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

The camera doesn't lie my friend

Before:
g_houston3.jpg

After:
houston.jpg

NASTYNUPE said:

:tup:

Probably time for the new season of Being Bobby Brown...so like the rap game, they creating the hype before the release...

I just hate knowing that she is having those kinds of issues...when you hear You give good love or any other classic from that album...her voice is incredibly pure and strong!!

If Mariah can come back...I say Whitney needs to do the same!!

NASTYNUPE said:
The camera doesn't lie my friend

Before:
g_houston3.jpg

After:
houston.jpg

Nawww NN I got an after pic for ya!!! I just won't be able to do anything before Wed. I 'll be off a computer until then and it's at work. I'll email it to you then.

NASTYNUPE said:

Yeah, I hear ya, but Bobby is a "professional" at doing the things that he does; Whitney ain't quite reached that level of "handling" it all yet... Just kidding.

These kinds of rumors have followed these two since they first got 2 gether, but as you can see, they are still together. They seem to have a love for each other that so many people miss out on. I am not saying they are perfect or that they are not always in some kind of trouble or controversy; I am just saying that Love covers a multitude of "issues" so don't believe the hype.

NASTYNUPE said:

After watching "BBB" I know that's the case. People are so quick to jump on Bobby, but there's no way anyone can watch that show, and not think that Whitney was always that way, long before B. Brown even came into the picture.

Eddie Murphy, and Randall Cunningham come to mind, and after Whitney, and her brother beat up that dude in the Kentucky Airport, Randall said that he'd had enough of her.

GTD, I think you should be the one not believing what you read, and look at Whitney for what she is, and that's a Ghetto Superstar. The only thing Bobby did to Whitney, was let her be who she really was. He didn't try to change her, or make her out to be the goodie 2 shoe Princess, others made her out to be, or who they "THOUGHT" she was.

NICE

D-NICE said:
After watching "BBB" I know that's the case. People are so quick to jump on Bobby, but there's no way anyone can watch that show, and not think that Whitney was always that way, long before B. Brown even came into the picture.

Eddie Murphy, and Randall Cunningham come to mind, and after Whitney, and her brother beat up that dude in the Kentucky Airport, Randall said that he'd had enough of her.

GTD, I think you should be the one not believing what you read, and look at Whitney for what she is, and that's a Ghetto Superstar. The only thing Bobby did to Whitney, was let her be who she really was. He didn't try to change her, or make her out to be the goodie 2 shoe Princess, others made her out to be, or who they "THOUGHT" she was.

NICE

MY OPINION!!!!!!!
Don't get me wrong I still hold her responsible....

Re: Somebody else is looking cracked out these days

Bobby did not get Whitney strung out on drugs...Whitney was using drugs long before Bobby Brown ever even thought about coming along.

Now, being that both of them have the habit, that just makes it even worser.

GOD bless her, though...I hate to see anyone strung out like that, on that schitt. :smh:

Re: Somebody else is looking cracked out these days

NASTYNUPE said:
Cocaine is a terrible drug...

127942813.jpg

LOL :hat:

I don't think that is a result of cocaine.

It's a result of not having a hit record in years!

:lol:

Back