Blu's Thoughts...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
I hope this doesn't offend anyone because I posted it over here also.

<font size=3>CHIRP, CHIRP, CHIRP!!!</font> WTF is that noise at 5:15 a.m.??? :redhot: Is that someone's car alarm? Turn that (new rules) down or off!!! :mad: This is how I awoke this a.m.; to an ear piercing shrill of a noise. So irritating that I couldn't go back to sleep, I had to get up to see what was making such a horrible sound. If this was a bird, it must be a buzzard of some sort. I looked out of my patio window, and to my surprise a small bird, small enough to fit into the palm of my hand. As I laid back down, I thought about an email that my Auntie (yes Auntie, not Aunt) had sent to me. My thoughts instantly changed. Thank God I have hearing to hear the bird chirp. Thank God that I was able to walk to the window. Thank God that I had my 20/20 vision to see the bird. Thank God that I rose with a sound mind to understand God's beauty in nature. Then I thought, how ironic, this small bird making such loud music outside of my window. I couldn't help but to think that God placed this small creature outside of my window. Then the thought crossed my mind...no matter how small we think we are in this big world, God want us to give our all...just as this small bird was giving all he had in singing. Thank you God for sending me another blessing.

Beautiful

What a message to give on a day such as today....We take so many things for granted. I thank God for that bird chirping and singing in such a manner that it awakened you Blu.

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow.:)

Back