Black woman has vagina searched for 11 minutes by Texas police

That officer was a lesbian. No way around it. She more than likely got off on playing with that lady coochie.

Now that shat right there should land all involved in jail. See I pray nothing like this happens to any of my loved ones and O'Lawd if that was my daughter.
I had to stop and say a prayer of protection over my family. This here made my head hurt.

Nothing will happen and it will happen again and more often. Those people who did that will be rewarded for doing that to her.

White folks are born with slave master genes. This is what the slave master did to degrade the African slave to keep her in her place and to fulfill his sick sexual desires.

Crazy thing is the city will probably pay her a cool Million for her trouble and continue business as usual. No one seems to care about the millions of tax payer dollars being shelled out for officers bad behavior. Considering the state of most of these cities with their pension problems. One would think the cities would react differently.

Crazy thing is the city will probably pay her a cool Million for her trouble and continue business as usual. No one seems to care about the millions of tax payer dollars being shelled out for officers bad behavior. Considering the state of most of these cities with their pension problems. One would think the cities would react differently.
It should be much more than $1M, but the issue is that the insurance pays for it, not the city/county or the officers. They should start making the cop/D.A. pay out of their pensions.

Nope, it's her fault. She should have had weed in her panties then they would not have had to go digging off in her nookie. Took eleven minutes to find out there was nothing there.

Maybe police need a national standard to prevent this violation of humanity.

While you are trying to make a joke, some departments do still allow cavity searches by officers in the field. A cavity search, in limited instances, is necessary. But NEVER, IMO, by the opposite sex, and never on the side of the road.

While you are trying to make a joke, some departments do still allow cavity searches by officers in the field. A cavity search, in limited instances, is necessary. But NEVER, IMO, by the opposite sex, and never on the side of the road.

You're talking about procedure instead of condemning what is a BLACK woman being sexually assaulted by law enforcement.

Even if this didn't happen on the side of the road, there is no good damn reason to justify this woman subject to being violated like that.

But it really should come as no surprise.

I literally said that there is NO reason that shit should have ever happened. Honestly, I haven't even watched the video. I spoke of procedure because its relevant to the conversation. You can't understand it because it's morally and ethically wrong, and I agree. I further don't understand it because that's not the way I was trained to operate. But in some departments, this is completely acceptable, and that' why it continues to happen. Like I said, in limited circumstances, a cavity search is acceptable. A cavity search is not acceptable, IMO, on the side of the road and by the opposite sex. And that is for ANYBODY, not just BLACKS. That's just basic human decency.

It should be much more than $1M, but the issue is that the insurance pays for it, not the city/county or the officers. They should start making the cop/D.A. pay out of their pensions.
Actually, the vast majority of the these insurance policies kick in over a stated dollar amount. For example the city will be responsible for liabilities of maybe less than $5 mil and the insurance policies kick in on all liabilities above the stated limit of municipal liability up to a stated maximum pay out.

Also, many articles have been written about the impact of paying law suits on city funding.

Back