Black Trump Supporter gets Longest January 6th Sentence

Lebron James Eating GIF by NBA

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So I guess he didn't hear the white supremacist calling the black cops ni$$a...nor did he see the confederate flags...I remember in a parade a group of confederate reenactors had a black guy carrying the confederate flag. I got off our float and asked him what the hell was he doing.

maxresdefault.jpg

So I guess he didn't hear the white supremacist calling the black cops ni$$a...nor did he see the confederate flags...I remember in a parade a group of confederate reenactors had a black guy carrying the confederate flag. I got off our float and asked him what the hell was he doing.
Found, you got the good sense. You know damned well that colored would've tore your assed up for questioning his loyalty to his mazza(s). Mannnnnnnn don't screw w/ those coloreds. They are already teetering in dysfunction and then "darkie" questioning them will put them over the edge. ☹️

Found, you got the good sense. You know damned well that colored would've tore your assed up for questioning his loyalty to his mazza(s). Mannnnnnnn don't screw w/ those coloreds. They are already teetering in dysfunction and then "darkie" questioning them will put them over the edge. ☹️

Bruh I had my people with me.

Back