Black Suits Comin'

kevdawg

Skrong Bulldog Pride!
Aiight, fess up...

Who's gonna see MIIB this weekend!!??!?? For a movie that (IMHO) wholeheartedly sucked, Men In Black sure did pull some funds. I decided I'd see it once & never again. And I've kept that promise. I'll do the same with Men In Black II. I figure what the heck; it might surprise me ;)

Besides, I just gotta check out the Star Trek: Nemesis trailer :D

WHO'S WIT ME???

I don't know if I'll get to see MIIB, but I DO know that I have to go see Like Mike.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Vinita
I don't know if I'll get to see MIIB, but I DO know that I have to go see Like Mike.

:rolleyes:

I think i am with you on that Vinita, i think MIIb is gonna suck whole-heartededly.:eek2:

I thoroughly enjoyed MIB! Come on...what did you all go expecting anyway?!?!?!? MIIB will be da bomb. I'll be at the early bird...holla.
mib2120.jpg

I might go see Men in Black II. I mean, Men in Black I, wasn't all that, but believe you me, I have seen worse (GODZILLA).

I AIN'T GONNA LIE IT GET'S :tup: :tup: I ENJOYED, ALTHOUGH I THOUGHT JAY WAS GONNA STAY WITH THE GIRL AND THEY WERE GONNA BE THE FIRST COUPLE TO WORK AT MIB;) PERSONALLY I WOULD HAVE WENT WITH HER, OL GUL WAS FINE AS HELL

I might go and see it........

I went to see the first one in 97, so I'll go see it this month. I liked the first movie, though.

Now that I've seen it...

MIIB was MUCH BETTER than I expected. Since I expected it to wholeheartedly suck, I guess that ain't saying much :eek:

But really, it was actually good! Yeah, it was more of the same - slapstick comedy, crazy special effects, and lots of flashing neurolizers. But the way all those elements were presented was impressive. I dunno, there just seemed to be more of a depth or quality to the presentation this time. I'm gonna have to go see MIB again to make sure I haven't gotten soft and that I really didn't like it. But MIIB is definitely worth hollarin at.

Not to mention, the Star Trek: Nemesis trailer was da bomb!!! Hey pbla - go see it MIIB at least to catch this trailer ;) December 13 can't come fast enough :cool:

Back