Black & Gold Super Bowl Tribute

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
Hey Kenn if the Saints win the Super Bowl, can we have a Black & Gold Board for the rest of February?

C'mon Kenn I know your team didn't make it and it's disheartening for you, but if you're going to mess up my birth month every year and have me endure looking at eye blinding pink for a month, the least you could do is pay homage to your home state's team.

Beside I figured Black & Gold shouldn't be a problem for ya.

P.S I'm serious

P.P.S. I'm really, really, serious :D

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
C'mon Kenn, what does Ole Blue have to do so that we can come to an agreement?

What can Blue do for you? Don't be like that :D

First a couple of things.

1. I am seeing this thread for the first time. So forgive me for not responding sooner.

2. I don't have a favorite NFL team. It is easy to assume that I am a Cowboys fan because I live in the DFW area, but that is not the case. When the Rams left L.A. I was through with them and I never really got on the Raiders bandwagon when they moved to L.A. (even though I tried).

As for the request to change the board to Black and Gold...Request Denied.

First a couple of things.

1. I am seeing this thread for the first time. So forgive me for not responding sooner.

2. I don't have a favorite NFL team. It is easy to assume that I am a Cowboys fan because I live in the DFW area, but that is not the case. When the Rams left L.A. I was through with them and I never really got on the Raiders bandwagon when they moved to L.A. (even though I tried).

As for the request to change the board to Black and Gold...Request Denied.

:tdown: :bawling: :tdown: :bawling: :tdown: :bawling:

Blue yall should have asked SOG, yall know Kenn will shut you down quick with a no. :lol:

Back