Black Dot

short_1

Grown & Sexy
If there is anyone who can hlp me with this I would appreciate it. I have noticed that everytime I post a black dot pops up on the envelope of that particular post ( u will see it on this post) anyway I just want to know what does it mean or how can it be removed? Do I need to re-register or something.....let me know what the deal is. This has been happening since I registered with this name. help a sista out.

Originally posted by short_1
If there is anyone who can hlp me with this I would appreciate it. I have noticed that everytime I post a black dot pops up on the envelope of that particular post ( u will see it on this post) anyway I just want to know what does it mean or how can it be removed? Do I need to re-register or something.....let me know what the deal is. This has been happening since I registered with this name. help a sista out.

I don't see no black dots and I'm not sure of where the envelope you talking about....????:confused:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The black dots are indicators of threads where you have previously posted. There is nothing you can do to change this...and you shouldn't want to. It is a feature to help you.

Back