Black Bike Week

Originally posted by unknown1
Don't wait on that.......Vette don't believe in inviting folks to the boonies to visit.:D

:lol: I don't stay in the boonies!! Well, not quite! :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Guess who told me your HS nickname???

Don't wait on that.......Vette don't believe in inviting folks to the boonies to visit.:D

Not taking sides, but Suede Daddy:lol: :lol:, LaGrange isn't too close to the city either.

This moron still hasn't caught on to the fact that I live in ATL now. I guess I have to speak in babble for him to understand.

This moron still hasn't caught on to the fact that I live in ATL now. I guess I have to speak in babble for him to understand.

Since when? I thought you still lived in LaGrange? :confused:

I kicked it with Vette, Oha, Snake and a few other SWACPage people tonight. Too bad they were Kings fans (I wasn't going to rub it in while I was in your car, Yvette. I didn't want you to put me out) :D !!!

*now going off topic*

JSU*Toi, check your PM. Unknown you're in the ATL, too? I could have sworn that I told yall Atlanta people to PM me your contact info. I'm in Atlanta for the summer (might change to permanently). I tell you, SWACPage people :smh: !!

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
I kicked it with Vette, Oha, Snake and a few other SWACPage people tonight. Too bad they were Kings fans (I wasn't going to rub it in while I was in your car, Yvette. I didn't want you to put me out) :D !!!

*now going off topic*

JSU*Toi, check your PM. Unknown you're in the ATL, too? I could have sworn that I told yall Atlanta people to PM me your contact info. I'm in Atlanta for the summer (might change to permanently). I tell you, SWACPage people :smh: !!

Hell nobody tells me anything anyway and I live here.

Back