Black Bike Week

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Who is going????

I will be there... leaving out tomorrow, so what should I look out for?????

What you should look out for??? :xeye:

Hell...the dayum bikes!!!:rolleyes: :D

But no....not going.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Awwwwwww nawlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....... LOL

Girl, make sure you look out for your thong that you're going to have on (doesn't go to the side :eek2: ) and the guys that you ride w/ who hit the front brakes really quick and abruptly that makes your booty shake! LOL

I have QUITE a few associates from Houston and Dallas who are there right now. If you see some guys w/ orange shirts on that sez <b>Riders4Life</b> based out of Houston and <b>DTMOB (Dallas Texas Men On Bikes)</b>; those are my crews. :D

Times like this makes me wish I had a bike.:(

I heard it do be off the chain. Hopefully I get a chance to go next year, cause I'm tired of going down to Galveston.

Who is going????

I will be there... leaving out tomorrow, so what should I look out for?????

Spoons.:D

Have a good time! I have gone once. (I hope you are traveling with a group though.);)

I ain't never going back. :smh:

That was TOO much for my eyes and hands to handle! :eek2: Every man should visit Myrtle Beach Memorial Day weekend at least once in their life. :smh: It's just... something else. :( *sigh*

Go to blackbikeweekonline.com to view some of the errr, you know. Stuff from previous years. ~snickle~

NEVER AGAIN NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, that was my 1st and my last daymn time going down there. We got there Friday Night and left Sunday afternoon, I saw more behind there I care to mention and I saw a guy push a girl off his bike to get away from the cops, the poor child might not make it. I saw a Ford Focus run a dude on his bike over.

And I was touched my times then I care to say....

UFCK BIKE WEEK:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Er...Toi, I've never been and knew what to expect. Just what were you expecting to see...bikes?

I don't see how you wouldn't know that somethin like that would happen anyway....after all you do live in ATL, home of Freaknik. I'm surprised you went anyway.....isn't that one of those examples of "black folk bringin black folk down"? :D

Originally posted by unknown1
I don't see how you wouldn't know that somethin like that would happen anyway....after all you do live in ATL, home of Freaknik. I'm surprised you went anyway.....isn't that one of those examples of "black folk bringin black folk down"? :D

You are correct it gave me the feel of a self inflected slave trade , I mean the women had there bodies on display for the guy with the nices bike or truck :smh:

Re: Re: Black Bike Week

Originally posted by BIFF

Spoons.:D

Have a good time. (I hope you are traveling with a group though.);)

Cant' say I didnt' tell ya Jsu*Toi.;) It's all good though. Just look @ the trip as another "notch" in the "ol' road trip" belt.

Re: NEVER AGAIN NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those dirty B*****Ds!!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Ok, that was my 1st and my last daymn time going down there. We got there Friday Night and left Sunday afternoon, I saw more behind there I care to mention and I saw a guy push a girl off his bike to get away from the cops, the poor child might not make it. I saw a Ford Focus run a dude on his bike over.

UFCK BIKE WEEK:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

<font size=6>
ROTGDF!!!!!
LMMAO!!!
</font>
:lmao: :emlaugh: :bawling: ROTF lol

Rraaaa, ~snicker~ they didn't touch you, did they?:rolleyes: kekekekekekeke I forgot about that part and the part about the guys driving crazy and guys gettin' off on running from cops and the guys that get ran over and the guys that be stealing from the local WalMart and the guys who be smoking weed and the guys that be throwin' orgies and the guys that be.... :rolleyes:

I saw more behind there I care to mention [/B]

Why am I not suprised? :rolleyes:

Sure, I've seen the same thing at Freak-Nik.........but I'm sure it's much worst now........ :smh:

Originally posted by unknown1
If you can't take da heat...stay yo SSA out da kitchen!:D

I've been out of the kitchen for quite sometime now........I have no desire to attend such functions anymore.

Ok out of daze

I was going to Black Bike Weekend with my uncle and cousins from Tennessee, but my uncle picked up some kind of vandeta against me on Mother's Day that he didn't mention it to me anymore and took one of my other cousins instead. Oh well, wasn't meant for me to go.:rolleyes:

Back