"Black" Anti-Reparations pundit Coleman Cruz Hughes is also a Soundcloud rapper

Lol.....now you know there is a speaker's bureau of sell-outs always on the ready to do the enemy's business.

For the life of me I do not understand. If you don't want whatever form reparations will take just stay out of it. Keep your damned mouth shut. Just makes no damned sense.

He is from the offspring of those who didn't wanna leave the plantation after Slavery......

For the life of me I do not understand. If you don't want whatever form reparations will take just stay out of it. Keep your damned mouth shut. Just makes no damned sense.

but....but.....it's their hustle. What about their five minutes of fame, what about burnishing their Tom credentials to appear on Faux Newz,, what about taking advantage of their opportunity for the come up off the misery of their own people.

but....but.....it's their hustle. What about their five minutes of fame, what about burnishing their Tom credentials to appear on Faux Newz,, what about taking advantage of their opportunity for the come up off the misery of their own people.
Like I said....I will NEVER understand.:confused:

Back