Bill Cosby's Speech


MVSUDiva

New Member
I don't see what all the confess is about. To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with what he is saying. Everything he is saying is true. Unless I am not truly get the context of it right.


Here is the web page to listen to the speech.

http://www.funkdigital.com/archives/000234.html

Also an Analysis: A Reality Check: Bill Cosby’s Take on Black Responsibility
on Black America Web

Somebody please tell me if I am wrong to agree.
 

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
MVSUDiva said:
I don't see what all the confess is about. To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with what he is saying. Everything he is saying is true. Unless I am not truly get the context of it right.


Here is the web page to listen to the speech.

http://www.funkdigital.com/archives/000234.html

Also an Analysis: A Reality Check: Bill Cosby?s Take on Black Responsibility
on Black America Web

Somebody please tell me if I am wrong to agree.

I agree with some of the stuff he said.

The whole cops shooting blacks comments were a little :confused:

Bill gave his take on Black America today. I dont think he was using he was tying to BASH another group of AA's, but he does have strong feelings on the direction that we are going and where we need to be heading.
 

Deuce

Well-Known Member
I agree with Cosby's comments 100%.

I may not have used some of the imagery he used, but I understand why he used it. He obviously has very strong feelings, and is deeply troubled by the direction of our people.

I feel the same way, and its about time that someone of his stature stood up and offered young people an alternative way of looking at the world than they are receiving from the likes of Russell Simmons and others.

:tup:
 

Killer Bees

Well-Known Member
BandFan said:
The whole cops shooting blacks comments were a little :confused:
.
Why the confusion? There have been several different cases where a real criminals that were black that have been shot or killed by the police and the NAACP comes out and complain about it. They totally disregard the criminal fighting police or was on high on something. If the person was innocent like the guy who was first 40 something times in NYC, then I have a problem. I don't have a problem with people who choose to do crime.
 

BLAQUE PRINCE

Fug <insert your school here>!
Killer Bees said:
Why the confusion? There have been several different cases where a real criminals that were black that have been shot or killed by the police and the NAACP comes out and complain about it. They totally disregard the criminal fighting police or was on high on something. If the person was innocent like the guy who was first 40 something times in NYC, then I have a problem. I don't have a problem with people who choose to do crime.
That seems to be a common problem among US. We disregard the fact of what the person may have done to complain about a crooked system. While I by no means think the system is not crooked I hate to see us rallying behind criminals because we feel their sentence is unfair. Why don't we rally and try to keep these people from committing the crime in the first place.
 

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
Killer Bees said:
Why the confusion? There have been several different cases where a real criminals that were black that have been shot or killed by the police and the NAACP comes out and complain about it. They totally disregard the criminal fighting police or was on high on something. If the person was innocent like the guy who was first 40 something times in NYC, then I have a problem. I don't have a problem with people who choose to do crime.

I see the point, Its was just the whole Pound cake think that got me off track.
But the Brutality of these cops is getting out of hand.

We need to stop pointing the fingers at outher people when in regards to raising our famillies and instilling family values and morals unto them.
 
Top