Bill Cosby Accused of Fondling Woman

She probably waited until after Fat Albert was released knowing that Bill would have some extra money to obtain

bigtyme2 said:
Nasty Nupe I feel you but this ain't Bill's first go round with this kinda situation
remember the girl who tried to blackmail him? Well he did admit to having an affair with her mom and then paying the mom over 100k. I think the reason this one waited a year is because Cosby was writing checks when the checks stopped, she told. On a liter note you ever notice all of Cosby women look alike light skinned with short curly hair. :shh:

Yes I am SUF'S 93 :lmao:
You know Camille,Oprah,Linda Johnson(Bob "bet" Johnson x-wife) and Phllycia Rashad and Cathy Hughes (the richest black person In America) are all on a conference call right now, can you imagine that conversation :angry: :argue2:

bigtyme2 said:
Yes I am SUF'S 93 :lmao:
You know Camille,Oprah,Linda Johnson(Bob "bet" Johnson x-wife) and Phllycia Rashad and Cathy Hughes (the richest black person In America) are all on a conference call right now, can you imagine that conversation :angry: :argue2:

U know they are...:lol:

Just goes to show you, that you can't put yourself up on no pedestals, cuz he's human just like everyone else. My only problem with this, is that it seems these black male celebs are constantly putting themselves in these positions. Why can't they just leave these women alone? :confused: Damm, they have wives at home...take yo ass home to her.

kellis, I concur. :tup:

Back