Bigmanofds

ghostwriter

Since they closed the thread -

1. What HBCU did you attend?
2. Why would you take a pay cut to work at a PWC?
3. A PWC has had head starts so they should be more established in infrastructure
4. Why don't PWC's hire established HBCU folks for similar positions - are they scared since they can now drive a car with more resources?
5. You get passed up enough for folks with less resumes then that mentality does filter down to everyday mentality unfortubately

how many bad G5 schools keep hiring white, young offensive coordinators over established HBCU coaches?

Do it. Seriously.

Check Out Oh God GIF by EatSleep Media

Since they closed the thread -

1. What HBCU did you attend?
2. Why would you take a pay cut to work at a PWC?
3. A PWC has had head starts so they should be more established in infrastructure
4. Why don't PWC's hire established HBCU folks for similar positions - are they scared since they can now drive a car with more resources?
5. You get passed up enough for folks with less resumes then that mentality does filter down to everyday mentality unfortubately

how many bad G5 schools keep hiring white, young offensive coordinators over established HBCU coaches?
I blame you for this:

hide GIF
Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Rick and Morty
Awkward Red-Faced GIF by moodman

They won't ban me @Lenard .

I've asked nicely and errythang.

smh

What does a dude have to do to get banned around here?

As much isht as I've started over the years.

😐
You ain't going anwhere brah. You are good for the balance here.

Just don't do a mattress mack after astros loss impression and your assed will bask in the glory that is TSPN. 👍🏿

The question that should be asked is how many of the staff, boosters, donors, alum, fans, current players and potential recruits are comfortable playing for a head black coach?

That is your big elephant in the room.

Did we NOT have Florida or some school there pretty much dump a black football coach and used booster money to pay him to go away?

How many of those folks trust a black coach? We saw the damage Kevin Broadus did at Binghamton University. They still have not recovered 13 years later. Some of these places don't trust us no matter what record we have.

How many nonHBCU black coaches in basketball are there?

Back