3. JSU
4. PV
5. AAMU
6. AlaState
7. Grambling
8. Alcorn
9. UAPB
10. Valley

Also Mach, JSU has 7100 students and RISING. Numbers I see vary and the last report I saw had JSU at #7 among all HBCU's. Gram does have name recognition but you still don't draw flies. That's the sad part. What's wrong?? If your name is so big, why can't draw in Memphis, Bham or Chicago? I don't recall record breaking numbers in Cali either. Face it, Gram goes on the road because you can't make any money at home. GSU is a promoter's dream. A team with a good name but no home fans. You all let Southern and even Alabama State and AAMU bring better crowds to Jackson. This is sad.

Originally posted by SWAC Elite
Tigerpride,
Could you name the rankings of the ten universities of the SWAC according to their student population. If I'm not mistaken, isn't Southern the largest HBCU in the SWAC, or in the country period.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING BUT HERE THEY ARE.

1. SU-9,200
2. JSU-6,500
3. PV 6,100
4. TXSU-6,100
5. AAMU-5,600
6. BAMA ST. 5,600
7. ICON/GSU-5,000
8. ALCORN-3,200
9. UAPB-3,000
10. VALLEY-2,500

WHAT'S NEXT.....
ENROLLMENT SMACK?????

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TP, I think you need to lighten up on Henn at the games. You were at the Gram/J-state game last year. Gram dominated. You are the only Mafia member that did not agree (this game resembled the Miami/Nebraska game in terms of how a team was overmatched). Plus, the game was packed. Grambling fans came out in Jackson.

Don't hurt'em Mach. LOL!

Originally posted by Tigerpride

Gram does have name recognition but you still don't draw flies. That's the sad part. What's wrong?? If your name is so big, why can't draw in Memphis, Bham or Chicago? I don't recall record breaking numbers in Cali either. Face it, Gram goes on the road because you can't make any money at home. GSU is a promoter's dream. A team with a good name but no home fans.

MORE LYNCH STREET LIES CHECK THE RECORDS AT THE GAMES. THIS IS AN EVEN YEAR YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT DRAW WATER AT HOME THIS YEAR.

A TEAM THAT ONLY PEOPLE BELOW THE MASON DIXON LINE ARE AWARE OF. smalltime

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
TP, I think you need to lighten up on Henn at the games. You were at the Gram/J-state game last year. Gram dominated. Plus, the game was packed. Grambling fans came out in Jackson.

Don't hurt'em Mach. LOL!

HE'S JUST TRYING TO HOLD ON TO WHAT LITTLE THEY HAVE LEFT TO BRAG ABOUT..smalltime

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI

MORE LYNCH STREET LIES CHECK THE RECORDS AT THE GAMES. THIS IS AN EVEN YEAR YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT DRAW WATER AT HOME THIS YEAR.

A TEAM THAT ONLY PEOPLE BELOW THE MASON DIXON LINE ARE AWARE OF. smalltime

Mach, please tell me the attendance of a game in a city that you have outnumbered JSU. I want to see the truth since I am lying. In fact, go with the three I posted. I know you had a high number for the CCC and Bayou Classic because you rode FAMU and Southern but what has Gram done. Have you ever carried a team like Howard to 50K fans? Have you ever carried a team like BAMA A&M to 55K fans?? Truth be told, we carry TNState in Memphis and they ride FAMU in ATL. Look at the ATL attendance before FAMU came. Go ahead and take your classics all over the nation. JSU ain't going so you might as well go. We don't take the first offer that comes along. Gram is nothing more than a cheap garden tool to the promoters and you have no home fans so you just lay down and give it up.

..and no, I ain't doing enrollment smack but if Gram is so World-famed, why does JSU draw better than you and why do we have more students than you. If your name is so great 6500 students would be nothing for you.

Also, I will take the numbers you posted. They all change from time to time but just so you know our President reported 7100 for JSU in the last publication he sent out. I think he would know.

..and uh (clearing throat)....that Gram number is inflated according to the number I remember of 4600-4700. But I do know that numbers change.

This year, we have Valley, AAMU and PV at home and I guarantee that we will have a higher attendance than Gram. Valley alone could draw 45-50K fans. We had an unofficial 42K for HC against AlaState last year. Valley should be higher. AAMU will draw at least 15 K. That is a number you won't see at home unless it is HC or the JSU game. The PV game might not be very big especially if they are 0-forever. Bottomline, JSU is going to have a higher home attendance than Gram...as well as some very impressive numbers in September. Don't hate.

GSUper, I was not impressed at last year's GSU-JSU game becasue the bulk of your winning margin was due to a bad call by Hughes not to run the clock out before the half knowing we did not have a punter. With 6 turnovers, you really only managed 24 points without that dumb as move by Hughes. That is is sad and that is why I am not impressed. That more than anything took the wind out of our team.

GSUper, I was not impressed at last year's GSU-JSU game becasue the bulk of your winning margin was due to a bad call by Hughes not to run the clock out before the half knowing we did not have a punter. With 6 turnovers, you really only managed 24 points without that dumb as move by Hughes. That is is sad and that is why I am not impressed. That more than anything took the wind out of our team.

WORSER BY THE POST. WITH THE 2 HANDED SHOVE IN THE BACK ON OUR DB, BY YOUR RECIEVER FOR A TD AND A SAFETY, YOU ONLY REALLY SCORED 7 POINTS. HOW SAD. PUT THE HENN DOWN MAN!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT FIRST STEP.

..and no, I ain't doing enrollment smack but if Gram is so World-famed, why does JSU draw better than you and why do we have more students than you. If your name is so great 6500 students would be nothing for you.

Also, I will take the numbers you posted. They all change from time to time but just so you know our President reported 7100 for JSU in the last publication he sent out. I think he would know.

PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU AREN'T COMPARING A SCHOOL (JSU) IN A CITY ( JACKSON) WITH:
*184, 256 PEOPLE
*130,151 ARE BLACK (71.1 %)
*131, 713 ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18
*121, 431 ARE OVER THE AGE OF 21

TO A SCHOOL (GSU) IN A CITY (GRAMBLING) WITH ABOUT 5, 500 PEOPLE.

THIS HAS TO BE THE LOWEST OF ALL.POPULATION SMACK

OUT OF THOSE 131+ PLUS BLACK FOLK ALL YOU CAN GET, ACCORDING TO YOU, 7,100 PEOPLE :lmao: smalltime self smack YOU SHOULD HAVE ABOUT 12,000 +

:bawling: SO EAGER TO BE THE BEST AT SOMETHING :bawling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back