Biggest matchups in 2003?

PV vs. UAPB
SU vs. PV

Da Storm never takes any band lightly so every game we play and there is a band on the other side of the field we will take serious, but those games will be the two interestin games for me!

Fall '01
TNT/MST

Ala ST vs FAMU(Detroit)
Ala ST vs BCC(Mobile)
Ala ST vs UAPB(Arkansaw)
Ala ST vs SU(Baton Rouge)
Ala ST vs AAMU(B-ham)

YES WE'LL BE THERE!

Well...

I'll just say this, Be lookin for great things coming out of the Bluff next year:nod2: !!
Don't sleep on us:sleeping:

But in my opinion as far as match-ups go I think UAPB vs. Txsu, PVU, and if we ain't on that sh;t we were the same time next year, AA&M.

Speakin of the UAPB vs PV game, are they going this year or is PV. wimpin out again?????? anyhooo, they was scared to come when I was in the bluff, HeLL, they weren't mentioned during 99- 01 but people gotta show fear at one point of their life right???

Good match ups to watch.

UAPB vs JSU (remember the 33 songs accross the field battle? if my memory serv's me correctly, UAPB played 17 full songs, no party cuts, while JSWHO? played 11 songs and 3 party mixes, wheres the musicianship in that??

The Red River Classic has fell off, but I hope it Jumps off Next year

The Gateway Classic's alright but the bands that the Bluff play there is no Comp. Even Alcorn tried,.........and failed ........as usual.

and the game wit UAPB and PV will remain a dream till PV grow balls.....I mean Marbles .... ya dig.

Get off that Ness, Ride with the best
U U U U UAAAAAAA................PINE BLUFFFF!!!!!!

Kenneth James a.k.a The Human Blunt a.k.a Most Improved a.k.a
99's slawman a.k.a Mista Play High a.k.a Mista Stay High a.k.a #15 a.k.a ......If you cant say it all just say
Boogie

#1....JSU and PV don't even play this year.

#2. PV scared of Penut Butter???? That is the funniest isht I have heard since marching season when I had to listen to Grampax. Consider yourselves lucky that you haven't seen us since 97, (which happened to be probably the worst band schillacking of the 90's).
The game is a classic you dumb fart...And while you PB upper crabs keep talking all that jazz, I'll just say, be careful what you wish for. You think the weather in the south is bad now?? You ain't seen isht compared to what's coming to San Antonio. I'm glad that you all have been looking forward to playing us since 97. That shows that you at least have the guts to want revenge.

The reason that PV wasn't mentioned from 99-01 is because you weren't even on our schedule. Does that make ANY sense to you?? What are we gonna do...go to someone else's game with you all just to play you?? Get your horn out of your arse and wake up!!!! Why do you think you have a decent program anyway??? It's because of the thrashing we put on your arses. After that, you went and bought a band so it wouldn't happen again.

Now as for me....I think one of the better matchups will be the PV-SU matchup in Shreveport. Now THAT'S the one I'm worried about travelling to (for reasons already known to some). It would be the first outdoor matchup between these 2 powers since 98.

Scared? I doubt it.

I have yet to see the M4 in Texas since 97, either; and we're both in the SWAC West. Is that beacuse Hud 'n 'em are scared, or is your admin reading from the same "How to Screw A Band" book as most other HBCUs?

Just something to ponder...

Originally posted by 1995mobb
Why do you people still try to match UAPB up to JSU.

UAPB is no match to Jsu and has been proven every year since we have played them especially from 00 - 02.

UAPB should be matched up with bands like ASU or middle MEAC band.

DOG OKAY BEFORE 2000 YEAH YOU HAVE BEEN THE ****. IT HAS BEEN AN EVEN MATCH UP FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS. IF IT WASN'T FOR THE 2000 CLASS JSU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ****.:saw:

I know that two of the biggest matchups of the year will be....

Texas Southern v. Jackson State

&

Texas Southern v. Alabama A&M

I think that those two will be the two to watch.

Originally posted by t_blaster2001
I know that two of the biggest matchups of the year will be....

Texas Southern v. Jackson State

&

Texas Southern v. Alabama A&M

I think that those two will be the two to watch.

Let me think about it........ummm....na!!!!! As always it will be

1. SU vs JSU
2. SU vs A&T
3. JSU vs FAMU
4. SU vs AAMU
5. Bama St vs FAMU

Originally posted by DonGiovonni
Speakin of the UAPB vs PV game, are they going this year or is PV. wimpin out again?????? anyhooo, they was scared to come when I was in the bluff, HeLL, they weren't mentioned during 99- 01 but people gotta show fear at one point of their life right???

Good match ups to watch.

UAPB vs JSU (remember the 33 songs accross the field battle? if my memory serv's me correctly, UAPB played 17 full songs, no party cuts, while JSWHO? played 11 songs and 3 party mixes, wheres the musicianship in that??

correct JSTATE knew their entire songs while UAPB attempted 17 songs and probably played 8 of them correct. ( The rest they did not know the music especially that Tasha song from if your out in the Club dont think im not).

UAPB is an okay band but its nothing to get excited about matching up with JSU. We are just associates/friends.

IF TxSU maintains there size throughout the year and if the game is played outside or at Reliant Stadium with the roof open the match up of the year would probably

SU vs TxSU

after

SU vs JSU

WELL AS FOR ME IT IS LIKE THIS

1. SU VS JSU
2. UAPB VS AAMU
3 TXSO VS SU
4 BAMA ST VS FAMU
5 BAMA ST VS AAMU
AND OF COURSE
5 GSU VS SU

Back