Big Reuben from Birmingham and Kimberly Locke!

MsJag4Jag

Those are the two who received my vote on American Idol! Big Reuben was representing for that 205!

When even Simon could not criticize him, I was like TADOW!

Kimberly got my vote because she did sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" really well AND because she shut Simon's mouth! He couldn't come back with anything after she snapped him up!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yes Ma'am....they are the only ones with true talent. I called and voted for those two last night.

If Frenchie doesn't come back and those two don't advance... I will not watch it anymore.....It will be a waste of time...

I'm actually waiting to see how this plays out myself Kema...I'm wondering if it's rigged to not allow blacks to advance far. Imma see.

The people on the fox message boards are outraged...

but even if Frenchie does not get back on this show...her talent has already been showcased...

Dayum Frenchie.....it isn't like she is innocent! You people kill me with all your racial conspiracy plots.......

Anyway, bug Rube can sing, he has been my pick from jump. But as we all have seen, this is not about talent.

That lil nerdy looking white boy that went first, can blow. If he makes it on, I can live with that too.

Big Rube can sing and I hope to see him go on. I thought Kimberly and I think her name is Hadas? were the best females. I'd be cool if any of those three advance.

I doubt Frenchie's ordeal is about race. It is because she apparently misinformed them about her job... Considering the kind that it is... I understand...but who cares?

The gal can sang! :D

I agree with Suge.. the lil nerdy lookin white boy could blow. I am with big Reuban all the way... I just wish he would give a shout out to AAMU along with BHAM lol.

Seems to me

That many things are subject to public and/or private scrutiny. Moreso than last year. While it doesn't look as if Frenchie did any posing (perishing that thought before it's planted in the mind), the association with an X-rated website, whether as a webmaster, order taker, adminstrator or what have you, is enough to warrant immediate disassociation from her.

Sad? Yes. But hey, that's life. It's one of those situations where you have to suck it up, STFU and move on sometimes.

In either case I'm not watching it because the interest was gone long before.

But I will say this: She's gonna survive with the recent exposure. I don't think that the pop genre was/is ready for her anyway.

*Having a Tamyra flashback*

Whoever wins, just wins.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't think its about talent anyway...Its about pretty people going far on looks and not talent. Wait and see....

We saw it with the first contest....
But the exposure is good...the talented ones will get something.

Tamyra is working with Babyface right now...that's money in the bank.

Well they couldn't deny Reuben. I can continue watching Kimberly and Reuben made it through yaaay.

Well, just as I called it... Reuben and Kimberly.

Although, I would not have been disappointed if Clay had one. He can sing!

Its funny that you people say it isn't about talent, and you are basing that on last season? Not one of you can tell me that last year's winner didn't have talent. Maybe she wasn't your favorite, but that chic could sing.

Besides, who ever said it was all about talent? The music industry isn't just about talent, so why should this show be that way? Seriously how many singers get by just on voice alone? Man the only music genre where fat people have a real shot is rap and gospel music!

Suge,

I didn't watch last year. I only heard about it when Tamyra's name became popular. After she lost, I didn't watch the next show. I thought the winner last year was a dude.

Back