"Big Ass Shark"

SUJagFan

In another thread, I mentioned that I like those houses that border canals, have docks and such. I guess this is a reminder of what is lurking in those waters.

Big Ass Shark

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I would have loved to been holding that fishing pole. Man the thrill of that line when the shark hit would have been wonderful. A true fisherman's dream to have the big one hit.

I want a house on a canal.

Me too. There's something very appealing about that to me. Would love to have a dock and my boat right behind the house.

Down here, you have to be concerned about alligators as well as sharks though. Guess I'd just stay out of the water.

I liked Swamp People too. Until ol' boy died. Haven't watched a show since.

I'd go gator hunting if I can be the guy with the gun. 'Choot 'em! :lol:

I worked up in Aberdeen,Md for about 8 months a few years back and I fished that whole coast on my weekends off. I learned how to crab and fished every where. I am a fish-aholic. At one time I had fishing licenses in about 12 states.

What kind of crabs did they have? In a river? I'm assuming it was brackish water, but were they blue crabs or some other type of crab?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I worked up in Aberdeen,Md for about 8 months a few years back and I fished that whole coast on my weekends off. I learned how to crab and fished every where. I am a fish-aholic. At one time I had fishing licenses in about 12 states.

Man, I was in Aberdeen a few weeks ago. Man it is nothing to do in the area but fish. :lol: My aunt used to live there before she died in 92. I would visit the area as kid and there seemed like there was much more to do than there is now. The only thing there is the APG.

Back