Big 4

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
GSU
SU
FAMU

JSU has been eliminated from the Big 3

just like that huh

after all the support JSU gave you guys over the year, just dismissed just like that. smh not like this
not like this.

Alcorn can appeal for you if you'd like JSU. but it sounds like GSU has made a definitive decision

just like that huh

after all the support JSU gave you guys over the year, just dismissed just like that. smh not like this
not like this.

Alcorn can appeal for you if you'd like JSU. but it sounds like GSU has made a definitive decision

Again, GSU is barely in. If anything, it would be JSU, SUx and FAMU. LOL

You acting like you posted something no one knew about. smh

Again, since you had that kind of energy, post your President and his male lover and then post your staff member RECORDING sex with students.

Come on man, of all schools Ole Miss has changed their mascot and taking down confederate objects. So how in the "L" is a racist statue still on the stadium where a HBCU play their HOME football games, Jackson State? This is setting Black folks back 60 years. I will post what ever you want posted if you man up and get that dayum statue removed. Remember, you told me U wuz TP and TP can make things happen or was that just another lie, cause you are TP!

Ole Miss introduces new mascot 'Landshark Tony'
Updated Mar 06, 2019; Posted Aug 11, 2018

For the second time in less than a decade, Ole Miss has a new official mascot.
The school unveiled "Landshark Tony" on Saturday, eight years after replacing Colonel Reb with the much-maligned Rebel Black Bear. Landshark Tony draws its inspiration from the Rebels' so-called "Landshark Defense," with Ole Miss players often forming their hands in the shape of a shark fin in front of their helmets following big plays.

Serious question... How many years has it been since the white tigers were relevant? When your drum majors are the most athletic men on your campus, fire everybody.

Serious question... How many years has it been since the white tigers were relevant? When your drum majors are the most athletic men on your campus, fire everybody.
In the words of JRock, "Must you be so cruel"! That is so true!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Aint nothing athletic on your campus but a few football players who aint won shit in a few years. You might want to rethink that question. What all did you beat JSU in during the last year?

Come on man, of all schools Ole Miss has changed their mascot and taking down confederate objects. So how in the "L" is a racist statue still on the stadium where a HBCU play their HOME football games, Jackson State? This is setting Black folks back 60 years. I will post what ever you want posted if you man up and get that dayum statue removed. Remember, you told me U wuz TP and TP can make things happen or was that just another lie, cause you are TP!

Updated Mar 06, 2019; Posted Aug 11, 2018

For the second time in less than a decade, Ole Miss has a new official mascot.
The school unveiled "Landshark Tony" on Saturday, eight years after replacing Colonel Reb with the much-maligned Rebel Black Bear. Landshark Tony draws its inspiration from the Rebels' so-called "Landshark Defense," with Ole Miss players often forming their hands in the shape of a shark fin in front of their helmets following big plays.

What statue? You dont even know what you talkin about... LOL

Aint nothing athletic on your campus but a few football players who aint won shit in a few years. You might want to rethink that question. What all did you beat JSU in during the last year?

Wait....now I know damn well you not going to fix your crooked fingers to type something stating that another school hasn't done shit in football in a few years. Shit JSU is damn near 2.5 decades away from winning a SWAC Championship. TP you are real piece of work.

We don’t require a single athlete
To beat a single soul in Jackson
M I double S I double S I double P I

Grambling beating Jackson is gravity. W’s just fall in our laps. We could decide to shoot you the bird and not show up for your homecoming. Then, come back to your city and whip you senseless for who knows how many consecutive years until we decide otherwise. We stopped keeping track of how much we whip your ass because we know you carve the years into the wall of the SWAC championshipless jail we have placed your insignificant ass in.

This negro said a couple of years.
Fool, you working on a couple of decades! lol

How bout you get your hand me down AD on the line and have them cancel your season before we do it for you. You can’t win when you do practice. What you think is about to happen this year? lol

Wait....now I know damn well you not going to fix your crooked fingers to type something stating that another school hasn't done shit in football in a few years. Shit JSU is damn near 2.5 decades away from winning a SWAC Championship. TP you are real piece of work.

That gram education setting in the correct smack is 1.5 decades .... 2007 we won and 2013 we lost one .... 2027 would be two decades, but rather than talking history you just made an ass of ... say thank you to Jackson state for being nice enough to save y’all sorry asses from valley status in y’all division this year .... oh wait y’all got tesses suddern which is a bye week I guess... carry on flounders. I was enjoying my vacation until I saw your usual foolishness.

AGAIN, what all did you beat JSU in during the last year? two years?
Ole sorry azz athletes.

Back