Big 3 Proposition

Originally posted by Get Ready
The problem is you sat on the 0-7 side of the field...you should have sat on Gramblings side. That way you would have seent the total massive picture.

Or he could have sat on jack-azz sue's side...but then he wouldn't have seen a thing since the jack-azz bills were at home playing jacks and checkers with the kids in the local community center. :(

Hey GR, I knew two of the other guys and they offered me some Fish but I did not stay around because it was Cold and I was going to meet some friends at "Smityy's" for some drinks.

Hey, Southwest has cheap flights

AAMU ALUM -

Excuse... I mean reason:
but the main reason only 9,000 fans showed up was because the weather was horrible!

:D

This year, JSU will have at least 3 games where over 50,000 fans will show up. When AAMU has 3 games where even 30,000 fans are in attendance, let me know.

Believe me, I know.

Southwest and I have been good friends this spring and summer and thru this fall. Do you think the 0-7 fans know about Southwest? Maybe they dont know since they didnt show up for the game. More than likely Southwest doest fly to Huntvilles so that discouraged them too.

Old Head Board Members

Is my memory wrong or did Mike report that the seats were sold out? I could be wrong...somebody help me out.

Oh boy, Legion Field Sold Out for the SCG?

Okay, tickets were sold, the dog ate them, no refund, the car broke down and the bus had a flat and everyone stayed at home.

Got it.

:eek:

Y'all are something else............

Get Ready,

That's a pretty good comparison, although there might've been a smidgeon more folks on Gramblings side

*snicker*

Originally posted by Battle Cat
I know that all you dumb arses at aamu does not know who the Big 3 is but you should realize the the Big 3 does not consist of you!

What in the "L" are you trying to say??? What form of broken english gibberish are writing in??? What is the essence of your post??? Do us a favor, go somewhere and practice whatever it is you are trying to post and come back later when you are LUCID AND COHERENT??[/b]

aamu sucks all day long. They don't even deserve the right to have a SWAC football team. To have less than 25,000 fans show up in their home state in a game as big as the SWAC championship is sad! They have been in the SWAC for 2 years and they still don't know how to tailgate. Have you ever been to a
after party in Huntsville? The dawgpound hasn't either.

Again, come back to us when you are LUCID and COHERENT

Anyone on the BIg 3 to lose to aamu this season needs some type on punishment so Cartel, Nation, Mafia, speak up! Lets come up with a proposition for the first team to lose to these mofos!!

This is REALLY HILARIOUS!!! ALL of you are 'SKERED' as "L" and y'all shakin' like a dog crapping peach pits!! This is GREAT! The next thing you know, y'all will be blaming each other for everything from the Great Chicago Fire to the Great San Francisco Earthquake :D Y'all be careful that y'all don't wake-up at night and shoot yourselves in the foot WORRYING about them ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY BULLDOGS!! :D HA! HA! HA!

Originally posted by DC Brave
Oh boy, Legion Field Sold Out for the SCG?

AAMU's version of a sellout is having fans from one 30 yard line to the other. Endzone to endzone is an impossible task for them so they had to lower their standards.eek:

I say the first one that loses to 0-7, if that ever happens, must stay off the Smack board for 2 weeks.....at least.

Strawdog, as soon as your lunch break is over with, there is a clean up on isle 2! Please post as many times as you can before 5pm and use as many big words as you can to make yourself feel educated! The mop and glow is in the closset!

What about the original topic? GSU plays A&M first but we are not concerned. No disrespect to A&M because theyare the defending Eastern Division Champs, but we feel confident that we will beat everyone this year.

Why don't we do this: Wait until the A&M has played each of the "Big Three". Whoever loses to A&M has to post "A&M Kicked My Team's Arse...They Have Replaced "?-?-?" in the Big Three".

Good idea MikeBigg. You know sometimes I feel as if GSU is the only ones on the boards other than AAMU who has some nuts and not be skerd like the rest of you simpletons. Y'all just take your arse whoop'n like a man.

Originally posted by Battle Cat
Strawdog, as soon as your lunch break is over with, there is a clean up on isle 2! Please post as many times as you can before 5pm and use as many big words as you can to make yourself feel educated! The mop and glow is in the closset!

Battle Cat..........

You're hallucinating again!! :eek: Remember what happened the last time you tried to get a drink of water all by yourself................ the toilet seat fell down and nearly broke your neck. :bawling:

A word to the wise.........."there is a REAL life outside of The SWACPAGE". This only temporary.
:eek:

LOL@STRAW Man please don't hit him with the toilet seat smack!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! whoa!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Wait a minute, My Bruhs had never witnessed a SWAC Football Game and I had them all Pumped up on the Road Trip ( Ques Road Rules I) and they left the game dissapointed.

DC, man we wanted you to stay around and drink some "Red" with us but we knew you had other plans.

The best thing about the trip to the SCG was parking next to some Grambling fans from Ruston with a character who called himself the "SWAMP RATT."

Good Lawd, he gave the Bruhs much to talk about on the way back.

Dang, I can't forget about seeing "That Damn SexyassJSUATL"

Now this makes sense !!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
What about the original topic? GSU plays A&M first but we are not concerned. No disrespect to A&M because theyare the defending Eastern Division Champs, but we feel confident that we will beat everyone this year.

Why don't we do this: Wait until the A&M has played each of the "Big Three". Whoever loses to A&M has to post "A&M Kicked My Team's Arse...They Have Replaced "?-?-?" in the Big Three".

Although in the Grand Scheme of things one win won't make us one of the Big 3. Don't get me wrong, after we tap that azz and get Doug's blood pressure up a couple of notches, we'll enjoy the win like anybody else. But let us sustain some consecutive years of Grampax bending over for us, like you guys have been doing for SUcks. *snicker*

Man, I've lost so much money on you guys. Especially the year that Scotty dropped the Chalupa :redhot: !!

LMAO @ Strawdog and the toilet seat !!!!!

Yeah 86

That game was a disappointment and a real misrepresentation of Black College Football. Somehow when Cooper is involved in coaching a team, those are the results. That game was piss poor and really damaged what the SWAC was trying to build. Bring your friends back this December, I promise a better show.

Originally posted by MikeBigg

On 8/2/2001 at 1:20pm, I responded to the "challenge" laid out by Battle Cat. I was wondering if anyone from the mafia or the nation was intending to also step up and take the challenge.

A&M, do you have anyone in your group with enuff "balls" to accept the challenge. In other words, do you agree to close your post by saying: WE ACKNOWLEDGE GSU, JSU, AND SU AS THE BIG THREE..WE ARE STILL DII. All you have to do is beat either one of the remaining games and you are off the hook. Any takers!

Please feel free to use whatever wording or choose whatever form of "punishment" you feel fit.

To make it easy on all, you will only have to register 10 post within a 1 week period!

Back