Beyonce's on Oprah, today!

SU's Finest,

What a Dirty Trick ... Like most men, I just wanted to see Beyonce. I end up watching a fashion show and every black mans' guilt trip "The Color Purple". I can't speak on the fashion show but I did learn something. Oprah is going to bring "The Color Purple" to broadway as a musical and she got 35k for this scene. (lol)

Sophia ...

You told HARPO to beat me...all my life I had to fight. I had to fight my daddy, had to fight my uncles, had to fight my brothers. Girl child aint safe in a family of men. But I never thought I had to fight in my own house. I love HARPO, God knows I do, but I'll kill him dead, fo' I let him beat me.

Hollywood wasn't ready for the movie. L, I had to have a girlfriend back in the day explain it to me.

Hope the play does well.

This show was the BOMB as we would say back in the day!!!!!!! I especially liked the sneak preview of the Color Purple. I have watched this about 20 times.......... THANKS DVR.

:lol: @ THAMES...you weren't disappointed, were you?

I thought the show was good...we've seen Beyonce perform enough, don't you think? Her clothing line is really nice. I loved some of those shoes. :tup:

Warndalyn said:
:lol: @ THAMES...you weren't disappointed, were you?

I thought the show was good...we've seen Beyonce perform enough, don't you think? Her clothing line is really nice. I loved some of those shoes. :tup:

especially the ones Michelle had on the first time! Those were too cute!

The show was gr8, my thing is, b4 Oprah asked what the actual prices of thier clothes would be, they both B and Mom, were saying.... its affordable, then they pop that 118 for a pair of jeans, so what its not gonna be available @ Wally World, then Oprah adds insult to injury, so that just means you have to work to buy this line of Clothes..... ha

udratherbme said:
The show was gr8, my thing is, b4 Oprah asked what the actual prices of thier clothes would be, they both B and Mom, were saying.... its affordable, then they pop that 118 for a pair of jeans, so what its not gonna be available @ Wally World, then Oprah adds insult to injury, so that just means you have to work to buy this line of Clothes..... ha
I tripped out on that one too....I guess most folks consider $118 IS affordable for a pair of jeans...I, on the other hand, do NOT. I believe it's an outlandish price, but hey, to each his/her own. If you've got the means to buy them, then do your thing.

Back