Bets? Who will be the first to demonize the Whistleblower

Olde Hornet

agent orange or fox noise is my guess .
:nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I see he threaten the intelligence person who shared the information with the whistle blower, still looking for his threat to the whistle blower.

In a private meeting with US staffers at the United Nations on Thursday, President Donald Trump ranted about the “spies” within his administration who gave information to the whistleblower in the Ukraine case and mused about punishing them the way “we used to do in the old days” — seemingly alluding to the practice of executing spies for treason.

“Basically, that person never saw the report, never saw the call, he never saw the call — heard something and decided that he or she, or whoever the hell they saw — they’re almost a spy,” Trump reportedly told the staffers, referring to the whistleblower. “I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy.”

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now,” he continued.

He has his first victim. The hit will happen soon.
:tiptoe:

Trump impeachment inquiry: Whistleblower 'is CIA officer'

View: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49848103

The whistleblower whose complaint has led to an impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump is a CIA officer, US media report.

The unnamed officer once worked at the White House, several US outlets said.

The whistleblower says senior White House officials tried to "lock down" all details of a phone call between Mr Trump and the Ukrainian president.

Mr Trump demanded to know who gave information to the whistleblower, saying the source was "close to a spy".

In the call on 25 July, Mr Trump pushed Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate his leading Democratic political rival, Joe Biden.

The complaint, released on Thursday, says the call transcript was not stored in the usual computer system. Instead it was stored in a separate system used for classified information.

Back