Bethune Cookman in "Marching Orders"

Let's Go Wildcats! My homies down I-4! Mane, BCC's "Firecracker" arrangement makes me :).

Last edited:
I’ve always loved bcu and their style but the halftimes are starting to catch up to what their stands have always been... predictable... you got folks calling their book before they even play its gotten that bad. Hopefully Donovan wells gracefully steps away as he has a right to do given ALL he’s accomplished... he sounds like one of those old heads stuck so much on tradition that he’s not willing to evolve some while keeping the identity in tact of that big band . Clean , precise sound we’ve heard from bcu. Hail Cats! Can’t wait to see the series!

I’ve always loved bcu and their style but the halftimes are starting to catch up to what their stands have always been... predictable... you got folks calling their book before they even play its gotten that bad. Hopefully Donovan wells gracefully steps away as he has a right to do given ALL he’s accomplished... he sounds like one of those old heads stuck so much on tradition that he’s not willing to evolve some while keeping the identity in tact of that big band . Clean , precise sound we’ve heard from bcu. Hail Cats! Can’t wait to see the series!

BCU sounds good as hell..but they are boring as hell also.
they've been playing the same stand tunes since like 2003 I think

BCU sounds good as hell..but they are boring as hell also.
they've been playing the same stand tunes since like 2003 I think

This is pretty much my feeling on them and FAMU to be honest. It's like if you want to see a crisp field show with clean music, BCU is the perfect band. If you want to see innovation on the field with clean music, FAMU is the band for that. But in the stands, i'd just rather watch paint dry. I'm not a field show person really, I prefer the zero qtr, stands and 5th qtr and neither of them entertain me much there. Prime example would be that BOTB FAMU had against Texas Southern. It was almost as if FAMU had no idea what to do and TxSO was just cranking on them from start to finish.

This is pretty much my feeling on them and FAMU to be honest. It's like if you want to see a crisp field show with clean music, BCU is the perfect band. If you want to see innovation on the field with clean music, FAMU is the band for that. But in the stands, i'd just rather watch paint dry. I'm not a field show person really, I prefer the zero qtr, stands and 5th qtr and neither of them entertain me much there. Prime example would be that BOTB FAMU had against Texas Southern. It was almost as if FAMU had no idea what to do and TxSO was just cranking on them from start to finish.

halftime used to be FAMUs bread and butter..those days are LONG gone. I remember back in 08 when we had to play at FAMU, and they had like 400 members in the band. It looked like at least half of them didnt know the show..it was ugly.

But honestly I cant listen to any MEAC band. Their styles are not entertaining at all to me. Ill take any SWAC band over any MEAC band

Just started watching and while seeing the 1st episode, I was wondering "who named them girls". Their names were all over the place and who told them it looked good to cut off your eyebrows and paint them back on their face.

Just started watching and while seeing the 1st episode, I was wondering "who named them girls". Their names were all over the place and who told them it looked good to cut off your eyebrows and paint them back on their face.

Did anybody see the part of guy that had the hispanic mother? Damn, his mother was sexy.

Back