BET COMIC AWARDS

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"Wake up Ni99a"

Diana Ross - "Do you know who I am?"
Cop - "Yeah a Drunk Biatch"

:lmao:

Sting said:
Is anybody watching?? I love how they started to show with George Bush skit.

Yes, Steve is fool!!!! I love him. The skit was hilarious. I think many were shocked that they did this skit though. Many knew it was funny, but I think they were a lil shocked that he called a big azz woman dressed as Katrina out to whoop George Dubya azz. And then for him to say that they were gonna leave him like he did the evacuees and check on them in 3 or 4 days.

Ummm...if Dubya was pissed with Kanye's statement, he's gonna pop a vessel in his head after hearing about this skit and viewing it. :angry:

Oh well....we all know the truth, it takes celebrities to bring things to the limelight to speak out loud of what we are ALL thinking and then we all AMEN. :nod2:

Could somebody tell me what's with this Paul Mooney dude? He seems ...? He was just wrong with what he did with DR's daughter setting in the audience.

I was tripping how BET let the comedians do WHATEVER they wanted.

Paul Mooney- called Diana Ross a B- and did her too bad for her daughter to have been there. I was surprised they let him say ***** as mush as he did.

Cat Williams- is a fool is there ain't never been one. Puff Puff- PASS, So I see you've attended a siminar. Too many folks was chuckling at his jokes for that audience to be drug Free! I bet Snoop was like, Dayum why you got to use me for your joke? You know he wasn't lying about the session with Snoop. lol

I'm tripping that they clowned Dave Chappelle all night! Too Funny!

Cheryl Underwood was a clown. "***** I'mma make you suck ya thumb!"

Shamar Moore- I lost a little respect for him. He WAS just nasty. That chick he was all up on was so miscellaneous and then for him to kiss her too!?!?!?!?

I just thought they would have had more guidelines for the show as far as word usage.

ms.sonic96 said:
Paul Mooney- called Diana Ross a B- and did her too bad for her daughter to have been there. I was surprised they let him say ***** as mush as he did.

I'm tripping that they clowned Dave Chappelle all night! Too Funny!

Paul Mooney went too far with the Diana Ross jokes. He caused her daughter to leave the show early after he made those comments.

It was funny as hell when they did the skit about Dave Chappelle on America's Most Wanted.

I was also LMAO at the guy back stage who was trying to sell Steve Harvey a copy of this years Comic Awards DURING the show.

I believe yall are being to hard on Paul. People make jokes on people all the time. Why be quiet because the person is present? That mess was funny to me. Esp. when he said "She fell out the car." :lol:

We all know Paul was not lying and he was funny.

Then Steve Harvey asked ole girl to stand and told her that Dianna Ross was a legend and tried to smooth it out. :tdown: for that... It's Jokes, that is what they all do. Make fun of people. So, if Bush was present, nobody would have made Bush jokes? Please. :shame:

Good work Paul... I heard they edited the show to take other parts out. That's one reason I do not like watching BET Awards shows.

docmump said:
I believe yall are being to hard on Paul. People make jokes on people all the time. Why be quiet because the person is present? That mess was funny to me. Esp. when he said "She fell out the car." :lol:

Then Steve Harvey asked ole girl to stand and told her that Dianna Ross was a legend and tried to smooth it out. :tdown: for that... It's Jokes, that is what they all do. Make fun of people. So, if Bush was present, nobody would have made Bush jokes? Please. :shame:

Good work Paul... I heard they edited the show to take other parts out. That's one reason I do not like watching BET Awards shows.

co- sign, it would be different if he were lying. everyone knows that no-one is exempt from being joked on. they wear whitney and bobby out whenever they get a chance. Diana will be o.k. just like the rest of them.

i preferred the c**n awards over this skit but "wake up ni**a" was still funny.
paul mooney is paul mooney all the time. you gotta love it. :mrt:

docmump said:

Exactly. That stuff was funny and like you said if George Bush was there they wouldnt have did it.

Its Comedy and what she did was funny. Paul Mooney is a comedy legend himself so we are supposed to hate on him for doing what got him to where he is.

He was right for dawgin OPRAH too. "I blame Oprah, I wouldnt recognizer without makeup either" :lol: :lol:

Dayum y'all cold,

I still think Steve Harvey was on point regarding Paul Mooney. He needed his azz whipped. Y'all ain't got a MAMA. I 'm not even talking about DR's Diva status. I talking about her daughter. He had just seen Tracy Ross receive an award, for which she showed true appreciation. Then he gone diss her mama like that. Yes, what he said might have been true, but come on, show a little respect for a fellow entertainer. She has no control over her mother's drinking. Why ruin her night? There are plenty of targets to go after in the entertainment industry. I'm sure he did it for the shock value, but he better showed himself as being a perfect example of an A-hole.

The show was off the hook. I laugh my azz off. :lol:

That damn Paul Money is crazy. You don't know what's going to come out of his mouth. :emlaugh:

The skit Steve Harvey did was crazy and to the point. "Boy! you got alot of black people mad at you." :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Kat Williams was pretty funny. He had me rolling. I thought Paul Mooney was funny as well. Nothing is off limits when it comes to comedy. Although I hate to admit it, I thought Sheryl Underwood was rather funny too.

Paul Mooney gonna get his Black azz shot. He know who to fugg with. I betcha he won't joke about Suge Knight's mother If Suge was in the audience. As Black People we have a wicked sense of humor though, but talking about someone's misfortunes with relatives present is disrespectful,especially on national TV. I would have been straight up niqqa. I would not give a dayum about going to jail after I put a foot up his crusty azz. Telling disparaging jokes about someone love one in their presence, is sending a message that your family ain't shat.

while Paul was funny...I felt bad for Diana's daughter.

Sheryl Underwood had me rolling..."Don't say sh!t when we beggin white people for money!" ...on her comment to Kanye West.

Back